cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Mario
  2. Location: Panama
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  To allow another people discover my country.
  4. I love to share: photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: because a picture I take in USA. Maps ask me for contribution and I liked!!!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love chocolate and make a wonderful cofee.
Level 5

Nama : Tono ( Mr.Black Kato nama di dunia rental alat berat )

Asal negara : Indonesia

Saya Local Guide di kota Surabaya ( kota pahlawan )

Saya bertrimah kasih kepada semua kawan kawan yang telah memberi masukan dan saran kepada kami,semua masukan masukan akan saya coba jalankan krana saya baru pertama kali menjadi local guide,apabila di belakang hari kami salah dalam melangkah jangan enggan membenarkannya.salam persahatan dari kami Tono

Level 8

Re: Introduction

1. Name: Michele Paoletti
  2. Location: Italy(in a region called Marche)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting fellow explorers around the globe.Travel is not my first passion because i like to find and explore my near places,near my country.
  4. I love to share: Photos,videos,articles,sports,documentararies and new places to visit 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I 'd like to be a local guide 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have my blog,that you can find writing seremailragno.com,where i write everything.

This is my photo:

Life is too short to drink bad coffeeLife is too short to drink bad coffee

Michele Paoletti
Level 2

Re: Introduction

How dee.

1. Name: Jeff Stoner
  2. Location: Front Royal, Virginia (about 2-3 hours due west of Washington, D.C.)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I think I'm the only guide in this area, so this should be a lot of fun.
  4. I love to share: Photos and my thoughts on places nearby.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From Google, of course.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm exploring more and more of this area with my son.

guvcview_image-16.jpg

Level 7

1. Name: Kola Samuel
  2. Location: Lagos 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can help others to understand places I have visited. Thanks to Local Guide Connect (LGC).
  4. I love to share: It is pretty hard to choose from photos of places have visited, but I shall be sharing interesting and loving places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From Google
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love adventure, traveling and just being happy all day. Smiles*
Level 7

Hey there,  here goes little about me.

1. Name: Manjula Mahesh
  2. Location: From Kandy, Sri Lanka and based on Colombo, Sri Lanka
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Very simplest thought is to share what comes across everyday and help other while enjoying it.
  4. I love to share: Takes a photo whenever I see something and post it with a nice caption.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Eats a lot, but never put on weight. Forever skinny guy! LOL

Level 7

Konnichi wa 今日は from Japan,

• Name: Lynda 
  • Location: From Dublin, living in the Kanto area of Japan for 16 years
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Exploring, sharing, connecting
  • I love to share: Information in English about Saitama prefecture, of course on Google Maps, but also on my personal blog.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I got an email after I rated a location I'd been to
  • Fun Fact About Me: I am obsessed with travel (mainly within Japan), I always have my head stuck in travel magazines! I own more travel magazines than my 4 kids book collections combined. 😉 
Level 4

1. Name: Andrea Terenzi
  2. Location: Italy(in a region called Lazio)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy to illustrate and describe the places I frequent daily. Participated in an association that promotes the area of my city: Tivoli, Lazio town near Rome
  4. I love to share: Photos,videos,articles,documentararies and new places to visit 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I 'd like to be a local guide 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a blog "Saluti da Tivoli"
  7. 10415550_10202892564570904_2864763928199676720_n.jpg

Level 3

1. Name: Madison
  2. Location: Sacramento, Ca (United States)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I guess I have had the ability to be a local guide for a little while now (not sure I remember when exactly I accepted to join the beta program) but I only recently started using it and tryna figure out what its all about. I used foursqure for a long time but deleted my account because of a crazy lady who internet stalks me.... not like this is better 😂 but tbh I really like it. This has huge potential and I can see my self way more involved than I was for either of the other two exploration apps (yelp & foursquare).
  4. I love to share: Not really sure... I love to play video games and what got me interested was trying to raise my guide level. I'm seriously hoping this side of google will have a positive impact on the pokemonGo app. I love to explore as well but I am terrible at sharing.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Idr
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I was named after the Mermaid in Splash with Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah. The day before I gave birth to my son I met Colin Hanks(Tom Hank's son). I guess thats two facts but they are kind of related. I dont really know them personally but it would be cool if I did!
Level 7

Thanks guys for the Kudoes 🙂
ColinW I Dr ShaunakD I أحمدس I GiovanniT I MarcoC I DavidH I EduardS I MIroslavK