BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: kewal singh

Hi @KEWALS, welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Connect is a global community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. Explore the many different boards here to find out what other Local Guides are talking about at the moment.

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hi everyone - really loving the social side of maps - my name is Steve and here is a little about me!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, especially any fellow Melbournians who are no doubt alot cooler than me!

1. Name: Steven Manos 
  2. Location: Melbourne, Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others discover new things
  4. I love to share: My photospheres mainly - but I must say doing them manually makes me look pretty weird! Seeing that people are viewing my reviews has inspired me to post just about everything I can find.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I didn't I really just stumbled across it when using Google Maps, which I use all the time 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I literally travelled from Australia to every place I could buy Google Glass and was awkwardly rejected until I got a pair in the London popup

Former Google Contributor

Hello @GiovanniT! Popping in to say CHEERS because... aloe vera!!! It's my #1 remedy to everything - sunburns, zits, dry skin, etc. And of course, welcome! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Awsome

Level 6

• Name: Papyrus (I went by Apollo when i made this account)
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I don't know. I am a newbie.
  • I love to share: PLACES TO EAT! I'M A FOODIE!
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: It came to me. I didn't come to it. Google was like "hey points!" And, being a gamer with an understanding of an incentive system I was like "You got it!"
  • Fun Fact About Me: I try. 🙂

Level 2

1. Name: Brendan
  2. Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love Google Maps (and Google Earth too), spend a fair bit of time virtually travelling in both and once i have a new FT job i will be able to plan holidays here and there and, yes, Google Maps will no doubt be a saviour.
  4. I love to share: local knowledge is key.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: regular user of google maps and adding small edits here and there.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: oh gods, where do i start, lol
Level 2

Haay everyone. 

• Name: Karen 
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's fun when your reviews get read
  • I love to share: Hidden gems, independent businesses
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: It started with updating venue info... 
  • Fun Fact About Me: I work as a full-time travel writer too

If anyone's got tips for Seoul, would love to connect! 

Level 8

Hi,

very good to know of you. Stay connect and thanks!

Level 8

Hello, very good to know of you.

if you have time visit my country; Bangladesh.

thanks

Level 7

Hola Soy nuevo!

Hola a todos los que me leen. Soy de Santiago de Chile, pero vivo en Alemania cerca de Münster me gusta sacar fotos y compartirlas! También viajo mucho ya que con mi esposa trabajamos en Turismo, así que siempre viajando y recorriendo nuevos destinos en Europa. En mi tiempo libre me dedico a las redes sociales y hacer sitios web para pequeñas empresas .Un cariño y nos vemos ahí, en las fotos y los videos. Saludos GonziGonzalo Perfil.jpg