BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Vermont. Yea I may not fit in here, i'm kinda sarcastic and tend to make people laugh. But I do like good people, can spot them from a mile away. Your welcome.
Level 3

Vermont nice I've only driven threw ther. But for the few hours I was there was pretty. Ok I wasn't driving at time I was trying to sleep lol but we did stop a time or two and get snack and stuff I was like 17 and was on a road trip with the old man lol. Was fun his version of getting me to think out side the box by driving almost every state . But anyway cool nice to meet you and I hope to keep chatting with you over time

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous and @DavidH. To make sure the other user sees your post, feel free to tag them in your post or reply. You can do this by typing "@", followed by the username (which will be available in a default drop-down). Hope this little tip is useful to you! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

Hello Word!

1. Name: Marco
  2. Location: Live in Sardinia, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:I like to take part into the process improvement of Google Maps. Usually I share reviews about accommodation or nice places where to eat or drink "something different" but I want to start suggesting to the community also naturalistic points of interest of the island where I live (Sardinia).
  4. I love to share: Reviews but also pictures of food, places, nature.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guide in 2016 posting my first review on Google Maps.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: In addition to being a guide on the web I'm also a guide in real life (I work as an environmental hiking guide). I'm addicted to surf and all other sports or outdoor activities!

Sinis PeninsulaSinis Peninsula

Level 5

Hello I am from India Near New Delhi.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it.  So sorry.

Level 4

Betreff: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hello Local Guides Connect Community,

It's time to introduce myself...

Name: Eduard S.

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Improve Google Maps to help people find interesting locations

I love to share: Add and edit locations like restaurants / Add points of interest / Add pictures

How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guide in 2016 and joined this community in 2017. I've searched for a possibility to correct some wrong informations and discovered Local Guides via Google Maps. Previously I had used Google MapMaker.

Fun Fact About Me: I'm a comic, manga & book nerd. Sometimes I feel like a character from "The Big Bang Theory" when I talk about my comic achievements.

Many greetings

Level 7

Name: AvianQuest
What do i love being a Local Guide: I love to share my passion of photography and get people view the photographs to guide them in Google Maps of the places where i traveled. Be able to meet with other Local Guides through this global program. This month i also opened a Google + Baguio Local Guides
Baguio Local Guides G+Baguio Local Guides G+
I love to share:
Images/photos! I believe that sharing good karma (action) in how my images/photos which translate to instant fruit/reward (metaphysical) help people better understand the place/business.
How did i hear about Local Guides: When i tried experimenting in posting one photo in Google Maps. By chance last December i saw that one picture i posted before and it generated around 9K views and that got me revved up.
Fun Fact About Me: Travel, Trek (mostly non-tourist areas, off the beaten paths). Check-out my photography at http://www.vogue.it/photovogue/portfolio/?id=18917

Level 5

Thx mis Bella

Not applicable

kewal singh

I AM KEWAL SINGH