BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

LOL! 

I can't say I blame you. There are a lot of times where people making loud noises all of a sudden would cause my right hand to dart to my hip all of its own accord. 
It scared a few local cops who thought I was quick-drawing on them. 

They look me over, once and decide I am a harmless secretary after all. Maybe they wonder, what kind of 'secretary' quick-draws like a Western?

A Lost Sheep in Delhi
https://lostsheepdelhi.wordpress.com
Level 2

Short story...

I used to be a Prison Guard.

While moving a guy who died from his bed to the  trolley for  the ambulance, air expelled from his lungs like a groan.

I got a fright and started to kick him!

Level 2

Oops...

I replied twice by accident..new to this

Level 7

It happens to the best of us lol. 
How long did it take you to realize you're...

kicking a dead corpse?

[I'll show myself out]

A Lost Sheep in Delhi
https://lostsheepdelhi.wordpress.com
Level 7

Hi,

Welcome to Local Guide Team 🎆🎇✨🎈🎉

Level 1
Level 1

Introduce Yourself - February 2017

To start, let me introduce myself:
Name: Ari
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a guise give me sense of  contribution and giving.
I love to share: photos
Fun Fact About Me: I love studying culture.

Level 7

@Darren HandN I think your story is more interesting, perhaps, than the one I offered 🙂

It sounds like you are very proud of the Tullamore Whiskey 🙂

You must find a way to post some photos of your region, somewhere around here.

Level 2

1. Name: Alex
  2. Location: USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  It's really nice to be able to quickly review and keep track of the places I have been.
  4. I love to share: Great food and cool local places to be.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: My Nexus 6P
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am the resident tech nerd in my friend and family group.
Level 2

Hello!! 😄 I'm new.

1. Name: Demond
  2. Location: New Orleans
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore and see things up close. It's fun to help people so that they don't have to travel far to see what a place looks like. I love to connect with others and share my experiences with them.
  4. I love to share: Great photos and reviews of what the place looks like from a visitor's point of view.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started taking photos of places and began helping the community. It felt great to be such a big help and I liked being called a Local Guide when I took pictures.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like to eat out.
Level 2

Hello 😄 I'm new

1. Name: Demond
    2. Location: New Orleans
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore and see things up close. It's fun to help people so that they don't have to travel far to see what a place looks like. I love to connect with others and share my experiences with them.
    4. I love to share: Great photos and reviews of what the place looks like from a visitor's point of view.
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started taking photos of places and began helping the community. It felt great to be such a big help and I liked being called a Local Guide when I took pictures.
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I like to eat out.

20170212_140024.jpg