cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Suman Saurav
    2. Location: INDIA (Tamilnadu.)
    3. I love to share: I love to sharing about India. In India there are so many interesting place,which is out of ours reach . so i want to share all this place if front of the whole world..
    4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google maps.
    5. Fun Fact About Me:  i am a research scholar . i am always try to find new thing. Additionally i am a origami-est. 

2016-12-28.jpg2016-12-28 (1).jpg2016-12-28.jpg2016-12-28 (2).jpgPhoto 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Name: Rizwan Ali Shaikh

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Its to let people know about our country and home land....its quite different have lots of things for travelers...Highest Peaks..deepest sea..hottest deserts..and green fields with with fresh water...So its great to let people know about it.

I love to share: I Love to share my photo journeys. My Travel blogs and alot more I have experienced. I have traveled my whole country from top to bottom around 2500 KM from 16000 Feet to 0 Altitude..I have traveled more than 10 countries and list going on...

How did I hear about Local Guides: Through Google maps.

Fun Fact About Me: I am always ready to travel...And people never know...at 11th hour they have to accompany me...because my plans are irresistible...Moreover My kids are also my travel companion..You can find the display Below..From Mughal Era. 🙂

16423155_10154804555360867_5939538565642213697_o.jpg

Level 5

1. Name: Donald Leo Milson 2. Location: Lagos Nigeria 3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that i can show the world what my llocation looks like. 4. I love to share: Everything, but most importantly the sites that makes my locality special 5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2016 and joined this awesome team in 2017. 6. Fun Fact About Me: i am Head Strong and Determinant, Noble and inspirational, Wild and Shrewd, Open Minded, Calm, with a special interest for PEACE and ART.
Level 7

Thanks @StevenVacher I did look at Streetview (I had it on my phone all this time.) I will see where I can get started on it.

Level 7

Hello @SSaurav nice to meet you.

I cannot wait to see what you share about India!

Level 8

@MariePNice, i look forward to seeing your pics 🙂

Level 7

Hello @Rizalishaikh! Thank you for the photos, these are your sons? They are handsome young men.

What is your favorite outside location in Pakistan? Since you have traveled to many countries, which is your favorite so far other than Pakistan?

We have visited many countries as well, and I am not sure I have ever been able to choose a favorite among them. I look back at all the photos I have taken and I just enjoy the memories but I cannot choose a favorite.

Level 7

Hello @DonaldLeoMilson Good to meet you.

I cannot wait to see what you share about Nigeria.

Level 8

@MarieP Thanks for the Appreciation... In-fact Every country has its own beauty specialty and cultural aspects..same like you its hard to say what was best but ..the country I like due to its simplicity and cultural liveliness and nature friendly environment is Netherlands...Other than this all countries are beauty as well... 

Level 5

Thanks, hope i don't disappoint you...