BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Introduction

Welcome, @JCN! I've moved your post here to the larger February introduction thread. Check out the other new Local Guides, too. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Country guide

I am on the road driving to south of Thailand, I know this country more than any guider, I am not collecting any information because business and people changing all the the time, even beautiful nature change sometimes. I am not good at use google but anyone need any information or help welcome to contact me.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Country guide

Hi @KORATB, welcome to Local Guides Connect. Thank you for offering your help to those in the community who are interested to visit Thailand, it's really great!

I have removed your email address from the message tag. We do not encourage community members to post personal information (yours or others) publicly in Connect so as to protect privacy. If you wish to get in touch with others, feel free to check out the private messaging system

As you are new in Connect, here are some tips and best practices when using our community forum:

• Search the community before posting a question. Someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.

Explore the many different boards to find out what other Local Guides are talking about at the moment. Join in any conversation or start one, have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 4

Hello world

Hello

Level 2
Level 2

Thank you @TraciC I'm new to this guide. 

Happy Ground Hog Day, unfortunately six more weeks of winter. Come on Spring! 

Have a great day! 

@TraciC wrote:

Welcome, @JCN! I've moved your post here to the larger February introduction thread. Check out the other new Local Guides, too. 🙂 

Googler

Hi @JCN, well in NYC where I live, Staten Island Chuck predicted an early Spring, so I choose to go with him. 🙂 Haha!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

Kashmir Local guides community

Welcome to Kashmir Local Guides Connect!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community 🙂 Here is who I am:

Me at Burj Khalifa DubaiMe at Burj Khalifa Dubai

1. Name: Fazil Malik
  2. Location: Srinagar, Kashmir 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to make a difference and knowing that my shared content can help people all over the world (I love the emails about the impact of my photos, yeah). Also, having the chance of meeting like-minded people here on Connect first (and who knows, maybe face to face in the near future) is also amazing. 
  4. I love to share: I have to say everything 🙂 I love sharing photos of the places I visit, tips, I create my own My Maps for my trips (and I love to share them)... Yeah, everything!
Level 10

who i am ...?

1.Name - Jayanta Ghosh

2.Location - Tunturi.Baghmundi.Purulia.West Bengal.723212

3.What do I love about a local Guide ?

- Who I am in this Earth? I try to Introducing India to the other world.

I try to my best performance to edit the Google map....

4.I love to share.....Photos of my small village & our red soil area..

5.How did I here about Google local guide.....Help to people in my Creation.

6.Fun fact about me....

Enjoy life in Nature..

Jayanta Ghosh
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Joe 
  2. Location: Dar es salaam, TANZANIA.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Most of have user have no clue, undecided, I do the most to help them to decide with beautiful pictures. 
  4. I love to share: What I know, esp. tips and photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: May 2016, Got email from google "Sharing your latest finds with the Google Maps community helps others discover and experience the world"  ...... "Earn rewards for your reviews" find out this fun. I never though doing this i will get points as rewards, so I was like thniking my self"this is awesome"
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Well........... I am freak on adventure!! Camera addict (Cant travel w/out it)

East London,  South Africa.East London, South Africa.With giant tortoise, Changuu Island, Zanzibar, Tanzania.With giant tortoise, Changuu Island, Zanzibar, Tanzania.Udzungwa Mountains National Park, Morogoro, Tanzania.Udzungwa Mountains National Park, Morogoro, Tanzania.

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Just joined this to see how this all works but HELLO WORLD my name is Jamar

20170119_054448~3.jpg

20161231_144444~2.jpg