cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Name: Racheal Inegbedion 

Racheal InegbedionRacheal Inegbedion

Oworonshoki Jetty in Lagos state NigeriaOworonshoki Jetty in Lagos state Nigeria

1. Location: Lagos State, Nigeria 
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy guiding others to discover new meetups and local stories that relate with capacity building, mentorship, career development,  community development and health approaches related to women,  teenagers and Persons living with disabilities .
  3. My favorite thing to explore: my favourite thing to explore are local meetups. A lot of community dwellers lack information about health,  career and educational resources that will spur them from success into significance,  that is why I am passionate about exposing them to exploring new places, events and community works that will postively influence their perception and actions as well as improve their understanding of total empowerment tools.

4.  Fun fact about me:  I enjoy local and international meetup, hangout to special places,  I love karaoke because it's a true definition of my childhood fantasy of becoming a musical artist which I never became. I also enjoy exercising  but most especially what I consider as fun is helping others without expecting anything in return.  For me, it gives me joy when I see others that I have coached or assisted in any aspect become highly successful in life. The Autism Awareness Walk at Oworoshoki community Lagos State NigeriaThe Autism Awareness Walk at Oworoshoki community Lagos State Nigeria

Racheal.I
Former Google Contributor

Re: bonjour

Bonjour @mazough et bienvenue chez Connect!

Je suis ravi de te voir par ici et c'est aussi formidable de voir la communauté francophone s'élargir.

À bientôt et si tu as des questions concernant l'utilisation de Connect, cet article te facilitera la navigation à travers le site. 🙂

P.S.: J'ai fusionné ton post avec celui-ci.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Bls: INTRODUCE MY SELF

Selamat datang @Tonimulyadi12 di Forum Local Guides Connect. Mari berkontribusi positif di Google maps dengan memberikan data akurat & benar

Salam

PaDeSSo

Indonesia LG

Level 9

Good job @ShafiulB

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hello @Chilliesblackman

Welcome to Connect Community, you can share your profile with us.

Level 9

Re: Can't wait

Hello @joses1

Welcome to the Connect Community

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Thank you 

Level 7

Hello everyone. 

I am new here and I am very interested and love to share my experience. Please help me on how the proper way of posting. Kalanggaman Island.jpg

Thank you. ♥

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Parmour,

Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you want to share your experiences with us. 

First off I would recommend you te read The tips on using Local Guides Connect, as this will give you a feel of the platform. If you are ever in doubt the Help Desk is full of great articles that will teach you all about Connect, and how to engage with the community.

What makes a good post? is a great post to read before creating your own. This will teach you the best practices of writing good content on Connect. I hope this was helpful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you so much @MortenSI it really help.