Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

My Detail - The Family Man

Hollo every one. I'm the one who love to traveling and keep record the my trip trip storied by a camera. Some time we can look back and see our family in the part, see the kids keep glow up. Now planing to keep my record to Local Guides by want to share ever one that about my trip most the the trip will be in Thailand my home country because any where are beautiful and come out with Farming fresh air. This was a first post on Local Guides for me. My language may not fully understand but I will try to write a simple word that ever one can understand the means of My Phothograph and stories that will be you information about my trip also about my Country "THAILAND" 

Thank every one will see all of you son. Bye "The Family Man"

Former Google Contributor

Re: بطاقة تعريف

السلام عليكم @naeef2000,

.شكرا لك على هذه بطاقة التعريف

سأنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك. كما أنه من الممكن قراءة

.هذه النصائح: كيفية النشر الجيد على الموقع.

.نتطلع لرؤية مشاركاتك المستقبلية

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Re: بطاقة تعريف

شكرآ لنصائحك @BorrisS

Level 3

ShenZhen, China

微信图片_20180402163326.jpg微信图片_20180524101028.jpg微信图片_20180524101054.jpg

Re: ShenZhen, China

你好 @Shelmiyer

欢迎参与Connect!

你是去深圳玩了吗?我估计冬天深圳那儿不会那么冷,是不是?

我只是想给您分享Connect平台的意义。它是一个认识其他在地向导、分享您的故事,提供功能请求,组织聚会,分享您的反馈等的地方。

既然你是社区里的新手,下面是一些你可以遵循的步骤:

• 首先,我建议你阅读这个主题 “Tips: Using Local Guides Connect",它提出了作为社区的一部分参与的各种管道。
  • 为了充分利用你的经验,你可以看看"Help Desk"的帖子。
  • 在Connect上发布时,请把主题尽可能描述好。你可以查看这篇文章 ”What makes a good post?"
  • 什么是一篇好文章?它列出了在Connect上写一篇好文章的最佳实践。当在Connect上发布新帖子时,请确保您的帖子尽可能具有描述性,以便其他人知道他们在点击什么,并且在搜索Connect时可以找到您的帖子,这样您就可以更快地收到答案/评论。

我将合并你的帖子在 Introduce Yourself - December 2018 话题中。你可以在那儿向大家自我介绍。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hola a todos

20180826_222006-1.jpg

Mi nombre es Gerardo. Saludos y gracias por su atención  

Re: Hola a todos

Hello @maregena8869

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?.

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is about you.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello everyone Welcome to the My Local Guide profile.

I am from Himachal Pradesh India. 

I am regularly visiting different places over the states. 

i would love to share my Experience nad thoughts via local guide forum. 

I hope you all will take a second to read and review my Contributions to the local Guide. 

Thanks Village Near, World's second highest Paragliding Site.Village Near, World's second highest Paragliding Site.

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hi @DevChauhan_HP

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for introducing yourself. I moved your post to the dedicated Introduce Yourself topic.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hello world!!

I am Mexican but live in the south of Spain (in Andalucía – province of Málaga, in the town called Marbella). I left my country to study fine arts in Italy where I spent 5 years. Once I completed my studies I moved to the "Costa del Sol". Since then I have worked actively in the tourist sector, as guide, driver or in customer service. I love to take care of foreigners who are on vacation.

Travelling is one of my favourite pass times, and I like to treat people as I would like to be treated myself.
Other than arts of course, another of my passions is photography. I have my own art studio at home and now that I decided to jump into the world of VR and 360 photography, I can show others my art, and the places where I visit, from another and innovative perspective.

Being part of this huge project (Google Maps / Street View) motivates me not only as a local guide and trusted photographer, but also as an artist and a better person.

Thank you!

Mini PLanet selfie at Puerto Banus Beach / MarbellaMini PLanet selfie at Puerto Banus Beach / Marbella

divacia.com
Another star.