Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MahabubMunna Level 9
Level 9

Re: Introduce Myself: Md Atikuzzaman Limon from Dhaka, Bangladesh

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon 97 তম মিটআপের তো আপনিও অর্গানাইজার টিমে ছিলেন তাই না তাহলে কেন বলেন পার্টিসিপেন্ট 😁😁। আপনাদের মতো আরো অনেক লোক আমাদের কমিউনিটিতে দরকার

bangladesh-flag-waving-gif-animation-5.gifBD
MdEmranulHoque Level 10
Level 10

Warm welcome to local guides connect community month of December 2018 brother @MdAtikuzzamanLimon and thanks for sharing your local guides story. 

RomanSyed Level 8
Level 8

Hello brother @MdAtikuzzamanLimon nice to meet you,

I am Syed Nayeem Roman, from Dhaka , Bangladesh localguides

#letsguide

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hello @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Thank you for sharing your introduction. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

rajuroyal Level 7
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

IMG_0433.jpgCapture By My friend

Name : Raju Royal

What i Love being a local guide : Love The arrange meetup, I love helping guide others to explore new places through taking photos. Since joining Local Guides

My Favorite thing To explore : I love to travel and Make New Friend

NirmalTeja Level 8
Level 8

1. Name: Nirmal Teja
  2. Location: Andhra Pradesh,India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to visit new places and I love to visit new restaurants ,And I love to take pictures of Nature and different places..
  4. My favorite thing to explore: And I love to take beach pictures and different types of resturestants with different types of dishes,and mostly love to take beach pictures..IMG_20181203_191603.jpgCaption: A photo of viskhapatnam beach..

5. Fun fact about me: I love to take pictures but can't save pictures when it comes I want take pictures will not to be shown in my phone..

IMG_20181128_100402.jpgCaption: Last selfie of this month and this year..

Thank you @Christina-NYC sharing with us this is the last month of the year ..Thank you for sharing with us...

Luiscasas Level 8
Level 8

Conociendo

IMG_20181202_211003.jpg

IMG_20181201_192640.jpg

IMG_20181202_183844.jpg

Cantina el mirador. Con la excursionistas

LucioV Level 10
Level 10

Hi everyone, I'm Lucio, from Rome (Italy), LVL10 Local Guide

halfdome_reduced.jpgMe on the top of Half Dome

Nice to know more about you @Christina-NYC :)

My loooong November introduction

AbdullahAM Level 9
Level 9

Hello everyone,

1. Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  2. Location: Mymensingh, presently live in the capital city Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like exploring, l love travelling to see the beauty of the world. I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to travelling and eating out. I am curious to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. I would like to explore my culture and share my knowledge with other Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others Local Guides too. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Browsing Internet, Visiting friend’s house, Friday Outing, Taking Photographs, and love to Exploring my neighbourhood.

IMG_20181105_080111.jpgIn front of Taj Mahal, Agra, India

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Hello @Mohamed30,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

As far as this participation is concerned, I will merge it with our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!