cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Eu

Hello @Carlosaa,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new, I am merging your post on our monthly introduce myself thread where you can meet with other Local Guides. 

In addition to that, Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Xin chào

Xin chào @Quocthieu,

Chào mừng bạn đến với Connect.

Vì bạn mới tham gia cộng đồng, mình sẽ chuyển bài viết sang phần Giới thiệu hàng tháng của chúng tôi, bạn có thể chia sẻ một chút về bản thân và tìm hiểu các thành viên khác tại nơi đó.

Bạn cũng có thể đọc Mẹo Hướng dẫn Kết nối Địa phương, cũng như Nguyên tắc Hướng dẫn viên địa phương và Chính sách cộng đồng của chúng tôi.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: local guider

Hello @Syed_Mohsin,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new, I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - December 2018 thread where you can meet with the other Local Guides. 

In addition to that you can check out some useful information provided by @PaulPavlinovich

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Bali

Hi @Gabriel97,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Since you are new to the community, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. There you can find various ways to engage with the community. Also, to make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the What makes a good post? topic.

You might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Me

Hii, i am new here can you sugest me some thing.

Re: Me

Hi @Bholarai_2025,

Welcome to Connect! This is a place to share your photos and experiences, feedback and ideas for improvement of the Local Guides program and Google Maps and a lot more.

You can have a look at the How do I write a post on Connect? article and the rest of the posts on the Help Desk for more information.

Meanwhile, I will be moving your post to the December's Introduce Yourself topic, where you can share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Introductions

Hi all,,

Iam new to this community

How  r u all???

Level 6

Re: Facebook mobile issue

IMG_20181230_104637.jpg

------------

Re: Facebook mobile issue

Hi @Taungoke

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is only your picture. Feel free to write more about yourself.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Maizura

MaizuraMaizura

Gift from MaizuraGift from Maizura

Before performanceBefore performance

After performanceAfter performance

BackstageBackstage

Dinner with judika, maizura and anak the voice lainnyaDinner with judika, maizura and anak the voice lainnya

ruben onsu dan maizuraruben onsu dan maizura

prepareprepare

prepare (2)prepare (2)

coach meeting with judika and maizuracoach meeting with judika and maizura

free bullingfree bulling