Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Monkey island - Cát Bà - Hải Phòng - Việt Nam

Thanks for sharing your selfie @SơnKaVlogs, I will merge it into our Introduce Yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

hello world  ... ^_^

My name is Rivani Rahmadani

You can call me Vanie or Funny 

I'm from Indonesia

I live in Malang - East Java 

My hobbies are traveling on a low budget and playing with makeup, and of course writing it on my blog

If you want to know about me, you can check my Instagram : @rivani_rahmadani and @rivani.rahmadani

Thank You.

Rivani Rahmadani
Level 10

Hi @RivaniRahmadani

Nice to meet you here, and glad to know your profile in this thread

Lets do our best

Warm Regard

PaDeSSo

Level 6

• Name: Geoffrey Havens

Geoffrey H. on the Sperry Trail in Glacier National Park (T. Havens, 2015)Geoffrey H. on the Sperry Trail in Glacier National Park (T. Havens, 2015)

• What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share the amazing little things the world has to share. Be it a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant or a scenic spot to snap a few pictures, helping others get to know the world around them is a treat. 
  • My favorite thing to explore: I'm a park ranger and a lover of the restaurants and eateries of the world that have character. When I'm not traveling in search of the next trail or neat little cafe, I'm an avid baker and cook myself. My job at a historical park allows me a little extra leeway to explore this hobby and I have my very own earthen oven that makes the tastiest baked goods this side of the Mississippi River. 

A fire burns happily in the earthen oven outside of Geoffrey's workplace. (G. Havens 2018)A fire burns happily in the earthen oven outside of Geoffrey's workplace. (G. Havens 2018)

• Fun fact(s) about me: In additional to my other pursuits, I dabble in living history both in and outside of my day job. Black powder demonstrations are a particular favorite of mine, and I'll try to do a post sooner rather than later about the different living history opportunities for other guides to take advantage of. Reenactments and similar events make great photographic opportunities and can really bring a place to life. 

Geoffrey in historic costume at work. (B. Love-Havens, 2017)Geoffrey in historic costume at work. (B. Love-Havens, 2017)

That's probably enough of a welcome, looking forward to chatting and interacting with you all!

Geoffrey Havens
Level 7

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi, a warm greetings and cheerful wishes to all Google local guides,

Our transparent reviews with photos helps a lot of new visitors & real info hunters on Google.

I'll welcome anyone who would like to share any info about world specially Mumbai. 

Level 8

Introducing myself

Hello Everyone I'm just glad to be here.

Level 1

DEEP JUNGLE

PicsArt_08-12-12.07.47.jpg

MUSIC
Level 7

Hi all

Hi, i’m Alex from Pisa, Tuscany, Italy.

I apologize for my bad English, I hope I can make myself understood.Under the altar of the homeland in Rome.Under the altar of the homeland in Rome.

I started as a Local Guide because I would like to help people who want to visit my country and look for hidden corners that no official guide will ever tell you. But I will also share experiences abroad always to help others and also to have a comparison with other users.

My current travel companion.My current travel companion.

I love to travel on two wheels and find new roads. I hope to find a motorcycle community with which to share routes and opinions on the world of motorsports.

Like many users I have a passion for travel and in particular for Japan that I visit often, but also for photography and I like to capture what I like and how I like it. In addition to this I have common hobbies like many, I play video games, I watch TV series, I always eat crap, I sleep and in the middle of all this work too!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introducing myself

Hi @TerryVand,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips you can read the What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: DEEP JUNGLE

Hello @farshidtunes,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, it seems that you have used some special effects. Could you tell us a bit more about the technique you used?

I suggest you to have a look at the following articles which will help you in your future posts: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

PS: I will move your post to the Introduce Yourself - December 2018 topic on Connect as it will fit better there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!