I am @juna999

Google Local Guide Level 8 from India, 

I love to click Nature and food.

Screenshot_20181211-165638.png

20181208_181918_927.jpg 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi friends👭👬👫

Hi @amaramrita,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 15 August in our camp bijpur up

Hi @Vaibhavw728,

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to reach out. You'll soon see that the community on Connect is very welcoming and always ready to help. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

@IlankovanT Hi, Kindly check ! 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 5

Aquí Buenos Aires!

Hola!

Mi nombre es Laura, vivo en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina. Tengo 60 años, trabajé de contadora pública y ahora estoy felizmente jubilada. Hace ya un tiempo que publico mis fotos y escribo algunas recomendaciones como Local Guide y he alcanzado al nivel 5.

Hace poco recibí una notificación de Google, donde se me comunicaba que mis fotos publicadas habían alcanzado el 1.000.000 de visualizaciones.... no lo podía creer!

Como se que somos muchos los argentinos que también gustan de colaborar como Local Guides, les propongo presentarnos y más adelante organizar algún encuentro (Quedada, como lo llaman en Local Guides) para recorrer nuestra hermosa ciudad, Buenos Aires!

Los espero

Lagos de Palermo - CABA Buenos AiresLagos de Palermo - CABA Buenos AiresBares Notables - CABA Buenos AiresBares Notables - CABA Buenos Aires

Re: Aquí Buenos Aires!

Hola @Lvalerga

Welcome to Connect. 

I deeply admired your Country, as per many things reminds me of mine ( Italy) and I hope one day to manage to visit it. I think that Buenos Aires could be one of my favourite city ever. What do you like most about it? 

Talking about this, one of the Connect Moderator is from Buenos Aires. Check the post Meet a Connect Moderator: Valeria to know more about her and get involved in future meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Aquí Buenos Aires!

Hola @Lvalerga y bienvenida en Connect. 

Como eres nueva en la comunidad, será útil para ti leer los siguientes consejos: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Si tienes preguntas y quieres conocer mejor el programa Local Guides puedes visitar nuestro Help Desk o simplemente buscar en la comunidad lo que han compartido los demás.

También te recomiendo leer el siguiente artículo de consejos que te ayudarán en tus futuras publicaciones: What makes a good post?

P.D.: Voy a fusionar tu post en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself para diciembre donde puedes conocer otros Local Guides. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I love flowers

FB_IMG_1544745375400.jpg

IMG_20181213_171010-EFFECTS.jpg

Hello iam Krishna.how are you all.my photo in first picture.iam 18 years old.I interested photography and love flowers.iam explore more place ss in my city.but i have a Good digital camera please think about me..😃😃

Level 9

Re: I love flowers

Hi @Krishnabanoth
Welcome to Local Guides Connect.  Nice flower!
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!