Anonymous
Not applicable

رد: New: Use hashtags in your reviews on Maps

سلام عليكم مرحبا ساع

Former Google Contributor

Re: They call me the Gooch

Hello @TheGooch,

Welcome to Connect!

Your post fits better in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides, so I am moving it there.

If you want to organize a meetup with the other Local Guides from your area, please check the following topic - How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up. It will give you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Perkenalan diri

Halo @Anggress,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Terima kasih sudah berbagi, saya akan menggabungkan post kamu ini kedalam thread perkenalan bulanan kami - Introduce Yourself - December 2018, dimana kamu dapat bertemu dengan Local Guides lainnya dari seluruh dunia. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting

Semangat terus dalam berkontribusi. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: New: Use hashtags in your reviews on Maps

السلام عليكم @Anonymous,

مرحبا بك على المنتدى

سوف أنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك, و من خلاله سوف يكون لديك المجال في التعريف عن نفسك و التعرف على الآخرين

.نظرًا لأن هذه هي المرة الأولى التي تنشر فيها على المنتدى, أنصحك على قراءة كيفية النشر الجيد

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Shri kasi visvanath tempal

Hello @Shashank124,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post. For more tips you can read What makes a good post? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: publicidad

Hola @Andres200112

¡Muchas gracias por tus amables palabras! Por favor, ten en cuenta que voy a fusionar tu publicación al tema Introduce Yourself - December 2018 porque la has publicado en te tablero Idea Exchange sin que contenga ninguna idea.

Para entender mejor el uso de Idea Exchange te recomiendo echar un vistazo al artículo How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Local Guide

1. I am local guide in kushtia Bangladesh <REDACTED>.
Zainul Abedin
Google Vendor

Re: Local Guide

Hi @zabedin1978,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

As it looks like you are new in the forum, why don't you explore the many topic labels of Connect and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018, which is where I am moving your post.

Also have a look at this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Google Local Guides

Namaste/Hello Google 😀

My name is Pranab Daulagupu from Assam,India.I like share my Photoes and videos on Google maps.I like to help for peoples on Google maps.

Level 2

Re: Help!!! The new update to Google Maps has made it really difficult for me to contribute pictures

FB_IMG_1541071676637.jpg

UmakantBag