cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: كيف نحتفل في يوم العطلة

السلام عليكم @Ahmed666,

.مرحبا بك على المنتدى

.شكرا لك على هذه الصورة الجميلة, لم أكن أعرف أنه من الممكن الاقتراب من الحيوانات

سوف أنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك, و من خلاله سوف يكون لديك المجال في التعريف عن نفسك و التعرف على الآخرين

.نظرًا لأن هذه هي المرة الأولى التي تنشر فيها على المنتدى, أنصحك على قراءة كيفية النشر الجيد

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hello World - I am New

Hi,

Greetings from Nepal.

I would like to introduce myself as local guide in Google map. I love to spend my spare times in Google map to add new features and edit to make it more informatics.

May peace prevail on Earth!!!

Level 5

الترحيب بالأعضاء

IMG-20181013-WA0030.jpg

الغة العربي و التركي 

Re: الترحيب بالأعضاء

السلام عليكم @Mustafarmo,

مرحبا بك على المنتدى

سوف أنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك, و من خلاله سوف يكون لديك المجال في التعريف عن نفسك و التعرف على الآخرين

.نظرًا لأن هذه هي المرة الأولى التي تنشر فيها على المنتدى, أنصحك على قراءة كيفية النشر الجيد

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Re: الترحيب بالأعضاء

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته 

Re: Hello everyone! I'm new here.

Hello @MyoKhant,

Welcome to Connect!

As @LucioV mentioned, your post fits better in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, so I am moving it there.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello everyone, Name: ABHISHEK MULIMANI Location: city- mudhol taluka - mudhol district- Bagalkot state - karnataka country- india What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to help others & I like exploring, l love travelling to see the beauty of the world. I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to travelling and eating out and writing the reviews for that place because I will also check the reviews and go for new place . I am curious to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. And I enjoy photo uploading to the place. I would like to explore new place. There are many spam and duplicates in the map so I correct and report them because if someone is urgently needed of something emergency in unknown place he would like to find nearby place with the help of map if he not get the place then he will lose hope so I need to fix those problems I'm happy to help. My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my and different culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others Local Guides too. Fun Fact about me: travelling, Browsing Internet, Visiting new places ,Taking Photographs, and love to Exploring.

Re: Howdy y'all

Hello @IMonI,

Welcome to Connect!

Your post fits better in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, so I am moving it there.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: Howdy y'all

Thank You @LilyanaZ ...
Level 5

Re: Photo of the Week: ARoS Aarhus Art Museum by Local Guide Fernando Galán

hoaminzy_rose_27581137_1394134634025037_2391410117938511872_n.jpghoaminzy_rose_27581218_2007944962807447_4763082340006100992_n.jpghoaminzy_rose_27581510_281947059002387_668975352881610752_n.jpghoaminzy_rose_27581601_1281672175309937_6404202086975668224_n.jpg