Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Outing With Friends

Thanks for sharing the selfie of you and your friends @Muhammad_Arshad I will move this to our montly intro post where you can tell us all about you.

Connect Moderator

Re: Trùm Cuối

Pretty butterflies @congnghethongminh4 thanks for sharing your selfie I will move this to the monthly introductory post where you can tell us all about yourself.

Level 9

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Hello @Mohamed30

Please use "@" before the persons name, when you reply so that he/she will get a notification about your reply and can see your post.

Level 7

Hi

Spoiler
Hi friends
Level 7

Hi friends🌹🌹❤❤🌹🌹🌹

Level 6

Perkenalan diri

Hai teman-teman, perkenankan saya untuk memperkenalkan diri.

Nama : Muhammad Anggaresa

Id : Anggress

Asal Kota : Gowa - Sulawesi Selatan - Indonesia

Motivasi bergabung LG : Saya sangat senang bisa membantu orang lain untuk menemukan tempat-tempat baru, berbagi lebih banyak hal menarik dari suatu tempat, memperkenalkan lebih dalam keindahan suatu tempat dan juga memastikan data dan fakta tetap relevan.

Objek yang suka dieksplorasi : Keindahan alam dan tempat-tempat indah lainnya di seluruh pelosok negeri.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Night shot of myself at juhu beach, Mumbai, INNight shot of myself at juhu beach, Mumbai, IN

Name: Juned

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love capturing new place in digital format and letting the world know the places. When i started posting and giving review to places and things. I continually started giving for everything and everywhere i visit. Belonging to such a beautiful cultural India. I can't stop myself from clicking wonderful pictures.My Local guide journey has just started for me.

My favorite thing to explore: One of the favorite thing to exploring is new adventure, new culture and new people which i am not aware. Visiting new place is adventurous but capturing that part in ur gallery and bringing that thing to world is another kind of happiness.

5. Fun fact about me: As i grew up i found two things in myself, photography and travelling.
As a child i used to be nervous while travelling and my mom never use to leave me alone. Now I am older I grew up with a hobby of traveling and i travel in my free time.

Level 5

Howdy y'all

Name: Mon

Location: Philippinestaken in an event from my work...taken in an event from my work...

Joined Local Guide: I just found it in the map that theres a way to contribute on google maps by joining the program and maybe to contribute more for the community, and for the perks 😁...

Interest: Likes to play basketball, travel local landmarks try out new foods and other outdoor activities...

Level 8

Photo was taken by my friend, Hauz Kash,India in November 2018Photo was taken by my friend, Hauz Kash,India in November 2018

1: Name: Alok Verma
2: Location: Gurgaon, India

3: What I love about being a Local Guide:

I connected with Google Map 3 years ago but I didn't contribute regularly. When I found people sees my reviews & photos and they getting help from them then I thought why not share regularly.

I love to explore places and try to help other people by rate places, Reviews, Photos, and Videos on Google map. I try to contribute regularly and try to capture places which are not on Google map and add them on Map. I love to travel and photography a lot! So try to add the best Photos and Videos of place on Map. I started to contribute to Local Guide Connect from this year. When I started contributing to Local Guide Connect, then I found this is a global platform where I can represent my country to the world regarding my country culture, tourist place, historical place etc.

4: My favorite thing to explore:

I like to travel, food, Photography and explore places. Try to talk local people of the place and documenting the local life in a street scene, or being outdoors capturing thing. Try to place food & photos then share the experience with friends and on the map.

Jal Mahel,JaipurJal Mahel,JaipurIndina Choki Dhani India FoodIndina Choki Dhani India Food5: Fun fact about me:

I love to do photography, explore historical places, connecting with the local, and  I also want to share those experiences with all over the world. My wish is to visit each and every country in this world and explore all places and taste food.

Level 7

Name: Sreelal TS

Place: Calicut, Kerala, India

I'm so excited to help people. I'm a Actions On Google Developer and a Silver Product Expert for Chrome at Google Product Experts Program.

When I just heard about Google Local Guides Program, I was so curious to join you all! I love visiting new places and sharing a note on my travel. I love to take super amazing photos and send it to the world! 

So much love to everyone in this group!

DSC_S84.jpg

Have a great time ahead!

Sreelal