Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

G0854556_1478686351929_high.jpg

Hi everyone! My name is Gopish and I was born in Abu Dhabi, UAE but I live in Mumbai now! 
Google randomly selected me to win limited edition Local Guides stuff so now here I am to contribute even more as much as I can, hence starting off with this introduction!

So, you can call me Gopi. I love helping people out with travel info and tips for places I've been to and help them plan their trip. (Free tour planner for now, maybe I could make this a job?)

When I explore a place, the ambience and the food are the most important factors for me! If the place doesn't have food I can enjoy, I'd skip it! Like Santa says, it's all in the tummy! (I'm a 24x7x365 Christmas person at heart, go all-in or go home)

I love Photography, food, sleep and chilling with our four legged compatriots. Species don't matter. 

Hakuna Matata.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ujjwalgunjan,

We care about your privacy, and sharing personal contact information is not allowed on Connect. 

I have redacted the phone number from your comment. As you will notice, I have also taken the liberty of deleting one of your replies, since you posted two identical ones.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

My photo, taken during a trip in Sun Moon Lake, TaiwanMy photo, taken during a trip in Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan

Name: Jose Lejin P J

What I love about being a Local Guide: Google maps was very helpful for me during all my travels, which was the initial motivation for me to start contributing. Nowadays I contribute for most of the places I visit during travels. I love helping others to explore new places through the reviews, photos and videos. Local Guide Connect is an amazing global platform and I enjoy the posts here.

My favorite thing to explore: My favorite things are travel, photography, music, dance and food.

Fun fact about me: I am a software engineer by profession and I was lucky to visit lot of countries on business travels. I love exploring new places, trying out new food, friends, dance and music.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Level 6

Best looking guy in New Zealand (1).png

Name:  Beau Alexander Michaels

12022997_410311535834700_174835007_n.jpg

What I love about being a guide: I like having the opportunity to show the world what NZ has to offer, and to be able to enrich the lives of those who are using Google to find whatever they're looking for. I also enjoy connecting with local business owners, helping them connect their customer, and represent themselves through Google guides.

IMG_20150527_185452.jpgMy favorite thing to explore: I love coffee, eating out, and gorgeous NZ scenery. Any opportunity I get, I like to explore new places, meet new people, and sample the local food, activities and night life.

Fun facts about me: I am a father of two, and have been with the love of my life since we were 14. I enjoy going to the gym, getting tattoos, drinking great whisky, tech and gadgets. I used to play paintball competitively and own a paintball field. I have just began playing guitar. 

Level 8

Pompei

20180726_175840.jpg

------------
Connect Moderator

Re: Pompei

Thanks for sharing your selfie @shalitha I will move it to our introduce yourself thread where you can tell us all about you.

Level 6

Shri kasi visvanath tempal

यह काशी विश्वनाथ मंदिर का घाट है दश्वासमेघ घाट

यहा पर हर शाम गंगा आरती होती है 

काफी मनमोहक दृश्य होता है Caption  Yenha har sham ko ganga aarti hoti h jo ki pure world me famous haiCaption Yenha har sham ko ganga aarti hoti h jo ki pure world me famous hai

Level 7

مع. اجمل شباب With the youth of the university Qaitbay castle

مع اجمل. شباب IMG_٢٠١٨١٢٠٧_١٠٢٨٥٦_٥.jpg

IMG_٢٠١٨١٢٠٧_١٠٣٦٣٥_٥.jpg

إضافة IMG_٢٠١٨١٢٠٧_١٢٥٥٤٠_٣.jpg

Level 7

رد: مع. اجمل شباب With the youth of the university Qaitbay castle

كان. يوم جميل  مع. اجمل شباب 

Spoiler

Level 9

Hello @BeauM_NZ

Thank you for Introducing with us and Welcome to the Connect Community.