Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 9

Re: Ciao a tutti da Roma!!

Hi @1fasepesca
Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Grazie Lucio  piacere di conoscerti!! 

Level 6

Thank's a lot Shirley!! I will follow your advice to the next post

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello new members welcome to Local Guides Connect official website.  We are here for help other. Hope you also enjoy the voluntary work.

Level 6

tempImageForSave 2.JPG

Hi Everyone, I'm Melanie and I currently live in Tokyo, Japan!

• What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to give english information to people visiting Japan by writing reviews of restaurants and places I've visited in Tokyo and Japan in general. It can be really difficult sometimes to find english information/reviews in Japan and if I can make a small difference I'd be more than happy!
  • My favorite thing to explore: Tokyo has so many restaurants and good food everywhere.. it's hard not to want to try all of them! I also try to go on day trips outside of Tokyo, to get some fresh air and some quiet times!
  • Fun fact about me:  Even though I've been living in japan for more than 3 years... I've eaten korean food more often than japanese food! I love korean food, and so on my day off I can usually be found walking around Korea Town trying to find a new restaurant!

IMG_3644.JPG

Jogashima, in the Kanagawa prefecture
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 1.28.46 PM.png

Yokohama - Minato Mirai districtScreen Shot 2018-12-07 at 1.36.11 PM.png

定食 (teishoku - set meal) 

Level 7

Woow. @Melbou that cool  Enjoy restaurants hunting there. What kind of food you like? how spicy or sweet something?

Level 7

I have many problems and doubts please answer my query via telephonic conversion thanks..my no <REDACTED>.  

Level 6

Thanks @Parmour 🙂 I like many kind of food, but my favourite is probably korean!

Level 6

My name is Braimah Abdulrasak, I am a level 6 localguide

Why I love being a local guide: I am fascinated about maps, new places and I love helping people discover new places.

My personality: I am a family guy, a photographer, a writer and a conservationists.

My hobbies: Travelling, scouting, hiking, and teaching.