Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

@Mohamed30, Good Morning...

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

@ShahMdSultan,

Thanks for the Introductory post. 

Thanks agian.

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 2

bonjour

bonjour a tout le monde  un nouveau réseau pour partager des connaissances je suis heureux d’être parmi vous j’espère que j'aurais occasions  de faire de nouveaux amis et de partager des idées avec merci beaucoup mes amis je vous souhaite bon chance

Level 7

Hello World 🙂

I am very happy to introduce myself today to the Local Guides Community

1. Name: Eric Sibamou

Caption : me, in Douala, picture by Claudia AboudiCaption : me, in Douala, picture by Claudia Aboudi

2. Location: Douala, Cameroon

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 
At the base I am a fan of Google, but i discovered that the Local Guides exist very recently, at the beginning, I used Google map only to find roads and places. In 2015 my job took me to Yaounde, the capital of Cameroon for many months, and the city was new to me. I had to use Google map for each of my trips, and i was happy every time i found myself easily. It is clearly this way of sharing that drives me today to refer any place i visit, in order to offer the chance to everyone to find their way without difficulty.

With Google Local Guide, I am no longer just a Google map user, but I am a useful user.

4. My favorite thing to explore: 

I love my city, Douala, and I particularly love the urban center, shops are growing every day like grass, and especially restaurants. So with other friends, we spend the clear of our free time to discover the new places to dig up the best photos and to make palliate our followers, Douala is also a seaside town that has a hidden face, the mangroves and the river wouri, I promise I will share awesome 360° photos on StreetView

5. Fun fact about me: One day I took a picture in a shop, and ladies asked me if I do a report, I smiled, replying that it is exactly what i am doing, and the owners were so receptive that they have started to explain to me their business and the ambitions they have , and many other thinks about their business. It was a funny experience because I was with my cousin who quickly conclude that I was so respected in the city

caption : creative picture made by me, for Douala Local Guidescaption : creative picture made by me, for Douala Local Guides

Eric Sibamou
Connect Moderator

@Christina-NYCHi! 

A photo from Explore Hidden GEMS  meet Up by @ShahMdSultanA photo from Explore Hidden GEMS meet Up by @ShahMdSultan

1. Name: Shafiul Bashar
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love this community and I enjoy this. This community gives me a lot of adventure and experience. I found and still getting so many wonders here like many Friends, ideas, stories, cultures, and histories
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Any kind of natural wonders, seaside, archaeological sites, hidden beauties I like most. For this reason, i always plan to make a meet Up related to these places. I would love to explore hill track and underwater discoveries in future with some of Local Guides friends. Otherwise Photography and any kinds of long traveling journey I love much.

A special group photo during a Accessibility Meet Up Dec 18A special group photo during a Accessibility Meet Up Dec 18

5. Fun fact about me: I love photography with any kinds of device just need a beautiful place or scenery. Meeting new friends I like most. Mapping, Guiding for helping others I like most too. Nowadays I already being passionate about Accessibility and how I can make awareness in our society to make an accessible world. 

Happy Guiding!

Level 2

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Soulful Journey1537368220922.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @Chilliesblackman,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips about using Local Guides Connect:

To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

By the way, I'm moving your post to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

Can't wait

B612_20171206_200749.jpg

B612_20171206_200749.jpg

Re: Can't wait

Hello @joses1,

Welcome to connect!

Thank you very much for your contribution however I am going to merge your post with our topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

We will be more than happy to see your future posts. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: INTRODUCE MY SELF

Hi @Tonimulyadi12,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I hope you will have a lot of fun exploring the community. As you probably have noticed already, there are different sections which show up different topics like Travel, Photography, Meet-ups, Photography etc. Here you can read more about them.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I move your post to the introduce yourself section. Each time when your post needs to me moved or merged, you will get a notification from a Google moderator.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!