cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Conociendo

Hi @Luiscasas,

Welcome to Connect!

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and What makes a good post?. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

I'm going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself thread, where you can get to know other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Name:Frederick

What i love about being a local guide:The exitement of getting to register new places each time i go out and the feeling of knowing that every contribution helps countless number of people all over the world and the the feeling that goes with being a small part of a big thing(google).

My favourite thing to explore:i dont have favourites when it comes to exploring i capture each moment as it comes it could be nature,a community a business a beautiful plaza ,food anything that catches my attention.😊😁

Fun Facts about me:Even though am a professional builder i love teaching young children preK,early elementary and early years sunday school,i also made my first pizza upper year i love the french language and i am currently learning french and am in A2.Married to a beautiful princess with 3 boys 😊FrederickFrederick

FrederickFrederick

Former Google Contributor

I was very excited for your introduction @Christina-NYC. Great photos. Thanks for sharing!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

A refreshing drink

this looks good to drinkthis looks good to drink

Level 8

Re: Introduce Myself: Md Atikuzzaman Limon from Dhaka, Bangladesh

@Christina-NYC Thanks for marge my post to Introduce Yourself section. As I am new to the local guide connect, any sort of suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks again.

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

@MysticalLama - do introduce yourself 🙂

Level 8

@NuamanIM - do introduce yourself 🙂

Level 9

saving the best for last ?

finally we met and know more about the one who surprise us with great posts from time to time

nice to meet you @Christina-NYC  very nice introduction and photos ?

its my turn :

osbw.jpg

My Name is : Osama 

What I love about being a Local Guide: i really more than a lover with Local Guides program 

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel ? for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century .

Fun Fact about me :

i am Cloudholic  "I love Clouds"

20181122_140120 (2).jpg

Level 9

legendary photo @LucioV 🙂

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Hello my LG friends !
This is my introduction for Desember 2018

1. Name : PaDeSSo.

2. Location : Bandung City - West Java - Indonesia

3. What I love about being a Local Guide : I like to travel and explore different places which makes it better for best information.
Google maps help us in many different ways for places, things, food and much more. So I upload different locations, photos and reviews so that it will help other peoples for travel and explore.

4. I love to share : Anything and everything.

4.Fun Fact about me: Cool, Calmly, Lovely, humble and friendly

IMG-20181116-WA0111.jpg

IMG-20181116-WA0097.jpg

P_20181116_154702_1.jpg

IMG-20181116-WA0096.jpg

P_20181116_155046.jpg

IMG-20181116-WA0105.jpg

IMG-20181116-WA0107.jpg

Best Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia