Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Myself: Md Atikuzzaman Limon from Dhaka, Bangladesh

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon 97 তম মিটআপের তো আপনিও অর্গানাইজার টিমে ছিলেন তাই না তাহলে কেন বলেন পার্টিসিপেন্ট 😁😁। আপনাদের মতো আরো অনেক লোক আমাদের কমিউনিটিতে দরকার

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Warm welcome to local guides connect community month of December 2018 brother @MdAtikuzzamanLimon and thanks for sharing your local guides story. 

Level 8

Hello brother @MdAtikuzzamanLimon nice to meet you,

I am Syed Nayeem Roman, from Dhaka , Bangladesh localguides

#letsguide

Google Moderator

Hello @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Thank you for sharing your introduction. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Capture By My friendCapture By My friend

Name : Raju Royal

What i Love being a local guide : Love The arrange meetup, I love helping guide others to explore new places through taking photos. Since joining Local Guides

My Favorite thing To explore : I love to travel and Make New Friend

Level 9

1. Name: Nirmal Teja
  2. Location: Andhra Pradesh,India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to visit new places and I love to visit new restaurants ,And I love to take pictures of Nature and different places..
  4. My favorite thing to explore: And I love to take beach pictures and different types of resturestants with different types of dishes,and mostly love to take beach pictures..Caption: A photo of viskhapatnam beach..Caption: A photo of viskhapatnam beach..

5. Fun fact about me: I love to take pictures but can't save pictures when it comes I want take pictures will not to be shown in my phone..

Caption: Last selfie of this month and this year..Caption: Last selfie of this month and this year..

Thank you @Christina-NYC sharing with us this is the last month of the year ..Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

Conociendo

IMG_20181202_211003.jpg

IMG_20181201_192640.jpg

IMG_20181202_183844.jpg

Cantina el mirador. Con la excursionistas

Level 10

Hi everyone, I'm Lucio, from Rome (Italy), LVL10 Local Guide

Me on the top of Half DomeMe on the top of Half Dome

Nice to know more about you @Christina-NYC 🙂

My loooong November introduction

Level 9

Hello everyone,

1. Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  2. Location: Mymensingh, presently live in the capital city Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like exploring, l love travelling to see the beauty of the world. I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to travelling and eating out. I am curious to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. I would like to explore my culture and share my knowledge with other Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others Local Guides too. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Browsing Internet, Visiting friend’s house, Friday Outing, Taking Photographs, and love to Exploring my neighbourhood.

In front of Taj Mahal, Agra, IndiaIn front of Taj Mahal, Agra, India

Former Google Contributor

رد: How do I write a post on Connect?

Hello @Mohamed30,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

As far as this participation is concerned, I will merge it with our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!