AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

Hello All you lovely Guides from all over the planet.

My name is Christian and I just want to introduce myself formally, as I like you have already introduced myself through all the photos, edits, reviews, guidance, etc. on Google Maps. And let me thank you all for all of it!

1. Name: Christian Pierce
  2. Location: London, United Kingdom (There's a reason they call it sunny 🙂 )
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: There's nothing better than discovering new place and things but also sharing what you have learned with others.
  4. My favorite place to explore:Planet Earth, and that's because its the only place that I can explore now, (cmon....Elon, get me to Mars). There are so many incredible places I have yet to experience and so many great places I have been there isn't just one place I could say is my favourite.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I use to live on a boat!
Level 8

1. Name: Shah Faisal Khan
  2. Location: Srinagar, Kashmir ,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  i love Clicking photo so being a local Guide i am able to show world through my photo.. and i am abe to help others....
  4. I love to share: The world through my lenses .... i love to share how i feel about world by my own way.......
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: i love Google so anything they do i always keep track 
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  i cant stop clicking photo and talking about Gadget so people found hardly any fun fact ..... Just kidding ..... i am alive ... lets find fun fact later_DSC0562.JPG
shahFaisalKhan
Level 2

Introduce Yourself - [December 2017]

1. Name: Michael AdamsDon't let the local flair overwhelm you!Don't let the local flair overwhelm you!

2. Location: Jackson, Wyoming

3. What I love about being a local guide: I am a sharer; maybe even an over sharer. But I do like to help anyone new to the area or just visiting find their way around and find those things that attract them. You be the moth, I will point you to the flame. Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park have a lot to see and do within them and I have lived here for quite a while. I also like people and try not to present an over-challenge to anyone. Things stay fun when moderated to your specific interests. I also love traveling and am up for exploring segments of the world and the local people as well as the things that create the wider scope of interest. Just got back from Rome!

4. My favorite place to explore: I have to agree with Christian to the extent that Planet Earth is a pretty awesome place. I just recently had my first European Vacation. With a lengthy enough layover in Frankfurt I opted to ride a train in and walkabout for a bit. Much more interesting than sitting in most any airport. My destination was Italy and I primarily explored Rome. WOW!! How immense and diverse.

5. A marvel of ancient Architecture.A marvel of ancient Architecture.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - [December 2017]

Hi @Yellowstonemikee. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I'm so happy that you enjoyed Rome. So, what about Venice as a next step? /Venezia-an-unconventional-view/

I'm merging your post in the main thread

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

I’m Matthew from San Jose, California. I’m currently in Casablanca, Morocco—a wonderful city—and will visit London soon. 

I enjoy providing accurate reviews and photos on Google Maps to help others, especially tourists. I’m still confounded by how Google Maps is almost always about 30 to 70 feet off in developing countries. 

I like exploring Indonesia in particular and can’t wait until Jakarta gets a train/tram. 

Level 7

Hello,

I am Rabiul Hasan, a 31 old years guy! 

I am from Chittagong, Bangladesh. Currently living at Bronx, NY, USA.

I love to be a part of Google local guide, and edited some place in my country with love!

Thank you!

Level 4

1. Name: Sumya Choi
  2. Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
  3. What I love about being a Local GuideI like to add places to maps, create map, give reviews.
  4. My favorite place to explore: Ulaanbaatar city is very unique in the world that it is a mixture of modern lifestyle of sky high office towers, luxury malls, famous hotels, restaurants together with nomadic lifestyle of yurt homes around the suburb of the city, they all exist in one place.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like traveling, camping, driving off-road, go fishing, picnicking, cooking, go clubbing, meet with interesting people, make new friends. 21432690_10155894839080466_2363198120499018814_n.jpg

20643227_791143921056751_3633229600986198651_o.jpg

13483302_595988960572249_1926725080511691141_o.jpg

Level 8

Local Guide

Hi Everyone...

i am from #india #kerala

Level 4

Name : Bikram Ale

Nationality :Nepali

Current location : Doha,Qatar

Well currently working at Qatar Airways Aviation. 

Favourite place to visit : Well favourite place would be my own home country “Nepal”. Where there are many natural beautiful places but still i could not visit them all.

NepalNepal

NepalNepal

Level 8

Hi @Biki welcome to Local Guide Connect Community!

Good to know about you and im happy to see people very close to India 🙂

Happy Guiding ! Happy sharing !

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.