Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce firt

Hi

I'm Ameer 

I come from Thailand 

I am muslim i am not terrorist

and nice to meet you all

and what have you question can you all ask me...

Thank you

Amier_Sam
Level 9

Re: Introduce firt

Hello @AmeerSam

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect. We are a community of enthusiastic explorers living as a family. We are happy you have joined this awesome platform. Your contribution is highly appreciated. To get you started, here are a few tips to explore the forum.

• Explore the Forum menu to learn more about the various discussion topics here in connect also to learn more about what others have already posted.
    • While posting make sure that the information you are posting contains enough description of what you wish to pass over to the forum

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject could have been already discussed.

Good Luck and all the best as you make friends and learn about what local guides offers to you.

Happy Guiding and Happy Days

Kenyan National Flag Doodle
    My Connect Profile Join My Community - No

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 3

add new place place?

I Amit dhobale and me find new places in image in Google map

Level 8

Re: add new place place?

Hi @Amitdhobale 

Could you please be more specific regarding what exactly you needing 🙂  Since you are new to local guide I wanna share some tips for you regarding connect 🙂

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Search the community before posting a question. Chances are someone else has had the same issue or suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • The "Location" field on your post should only be used when talking about a specific place - not for where you are from on every post. If you want travel advice for Tokyo, tag Tokyo. If you are recommending a museum in London, tag the museum.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Respect the moderators and each other. Local Guides is a global community comprised of many different languages, timezones, ages, and levels of expertise. Everyone is welcome. Moderators may remove or move posts, warn or ban community members, or even make mistakes. Assume everyone has good intentions and follow Local Guides Program Rules.  
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Use good judgement. You can find a lot of wonderful advice and tips in this community, but some of it may be wrong or incorrect. When in doubt, check an official Google authoritative source like a product Help Center.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Have fun! Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. #content credits @Corrie

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

My name is Michael and I live on the Oregon coast, USA. I love new cultures and the wonderful people. The digital world in the internet brings those cultures right to our fingertips. I lived over three and a half years in Thailand and nothing was more exciting then exploring new Cuisines and exciting places. I hope to do much more of it, and to meet more wonderful people.Diablo, the best little reviewer aroundDiablo, the best little reviewer around

A little something I learned to cook in Thailand, kaow pad gra pow..mooA little something I learned to cook in Thailand, kaow pad gra pow..moo

It would be exciting to meet others anxious to explore and review and to meet others like them.....

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello World

Hi @JulesCrane,

Nice to see you here. You have posted in Let's meetup board - This board is for Organization and Recap of meetups. Want to know more about it? Please: /Read-Posting-on-Let-s-Meet-Up-Board/

I am merging your post in the Introduce yourself - [December 2017] thread, inside the General discussion board

Please follow the useful informations given by @Jagadeesh_Reddy (thanks Jagadeesh) to know how to interact with our community

Thanks again for being here, enjoy your visit and Happy Mapping

Ermes

Level 8

Hello fellow LG @rishvern

Welcome and good to see you. 😀

Cheers

@rishvern wrote:

Hello,

My name is Rishwan

I'm from Maldives and started working as a Google Local Guide this month. I'm really interested in doing this work and hope to meet with new people and make Google Maps a better place that it is now. 

This is Male' City. The Capital of MaldivesThis is Male' City. The Capital of Maldives

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2017

NAME: Jagadeesan B (aka) Jagadeesh Resdy

WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE : Since im working in a night shift based job i usally don't get time  to explore or contribute, I use to wait for weekend when I use contribute as much as I can. Being a local guide makes me feel like "this contribution is definitely gona help some so add genuine mater's only". Most of the time I use to get regonised by Google for my work that time I feel so happy and there are some fellow Local guide who are above my level so I use to admire their work and contribute like them.

I love to share :I love to share my opinion via reviews and ratings. Since I I have finical issues I use to visit ordinary shops and restaurants and explore then place and like to gives reviews about that place. 

I love helping people even, google maps or local contact always there is someone who wants to know some things or they have questions I love helping them and guiding them in a right path as much as possible.

how did I hear about local guides :

I joined local Guide when it was having only 5levels, I didn't hear it from anyone it was my first time when brought a phone around 20k Google apps were pre installed. Who doesn't like Google ? Obviously every one like Google and good products. Like other I was exploring all the apps like Google play, Google music, YouTube etc so I was checking all the apps from Google and I saw maps I opened it and I didn't know that there were this level stuff so I closed it and one day I was traveling in bike and I forgot the route as we all know new buildings every where, so I used maps to reach that place on the it was showings place like hospitals and petrol pump, landmarks etc I was like who added all these things that time I realised that there is lot more thing in this app than we thought so I didn't explored the app and found out the levels system.

At first being a enthusiastic person I added some many places but most of them are use to get rejected so I did research why they are rejecting and from then I started contributing as it should be.

fun fact about me : ha ha ha Fun fact about me is I like computation so I use to keep some people as target and I'll chase them one I reach tat level I go for next level. Who doesn't like being on top, I'm kind of proactive guy I joined LG recently and I had no knowledge about it then it took time for more understand what is LG and being LG member what you should do. I didn't mistakes but trust here in LG people are so good thanks you so much guys I particularly wana say thanks to @ErmesT.FB_IMG_1513466435701.jpg

One more thing I love traveling so much and I always wish to travel in a plane to abroad countrys but the fact is I never went in airplane even in domestic airplane 😂.  One thing I wana say to my fellow LG people and Contributers is look around the place there are so many things to explore be happy with what you have and what you get because there are people who doesn't have facilities we have. 

"Look the people for your growth but never forget who you are and how you came this far"

FB_IMG_1513466467233.jpg

This pic is my all time favourite pic felt like share here so I did.

One again thank you all for helping me and guiding me. See you around my friends. 

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh Reddy

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 6

HI everyone,

A small introduction

Name: Jijin Jayakumar
What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I'm also a part of something big, I can help so many local businesses/places to get noticed 🙂
I love to share: I love to share reviews and photos, people always love to choose things from suggestion, so suggesting someone to do this and do that actually helping them as well as the business 🙂 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a Google fanboy, following all updates from Google, and found local guides programme on google map app 🙂 ,
Fun Fact About Me: I'm still searching for that  😉 😄 

Level 8

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others by contributing to Google Maps. When Google Maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone.
I love to share: 360 photos on Google Maps, Review Places, Rate Places, Add Photos, Add Video (After I get my Android Phone 🙂 ), Answer Questions, Respond to Q&As, Edit Places, Add New Places, Check Facts on Places.
Fun Fact About Me: I contributed my first photo to Google Maps on July 2011. I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

LGSummit17 SanfranciscoLGSummit17 Sanfrancisco