AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Hello

Walaikum assalam, @Altafazmi.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.. 

I am Mohammed Salmaam Nawaz from India.. 🙂

@Altafazmi wrote:

Assalam o alaikum

Vellore Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello

Thanks

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

Just a quick refresh, as there are a lot of new LGs!

1. Name: David Fhu
  2. Location: Singapore, Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Discover, Photograph, Suggest, Help, and Repeat! 
  4. I love to share: the places of my country, small little red dot on the map with many interesting things to look at.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am doing some mapping on Map Maker when it first out, and adding some photos in some places
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am some guy that read a lot and a bit Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, that why when i notice there are something not correct on Google Maps, I will not go away quiet.  IMG_20171117_070202-EFFECTS.jpg
Level 10

Hi @DavidFhu,

Welcome to LG Connect Family

We can share our experiences to do our best contributing and help each other to reach next level better

Good Job

Warm Regards from Indonesia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the warm welcome

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2017

1. Name: sarah 
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm a food and travel writer and now publish a guide to bali called 360bali. i write for lots of publications as well. I have lived in Bali on and off for more than 20 years. As part of my job I am always searching for places and businesses that offer a real experience, something memorable or unexpected. People with passion are my favourite thing to write about and google asks for my advice as well, so here i am, a local guide.  
  3. Three words to describe 2017 as a Local Guide and why: publish, review, research, all things I do as a writer, as a human and a travel guide publisher. 
  4. My Local Guide New Year resolution for 2018 is: I love to travel and I love food. In 2018 I'd like to revisit some of my own favourite places and explore more.
  5. Fun fact about me: I make a mean pavlova.
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2017

Hi @360bali

Welcome to World LG Connect Family.

We can share and explore our best for reach next level better.

And you can explore and share us too about Bali island more than before.

Good Job

Salam Santun

Level 7

Photograpgy

Hi buddies,

It's me, Ravi Kant from Kolkata, India

Level 9

Re: Photograpgy

Hello @Ravi_Kant1

Welcome to Local guides. How about photography?

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 6

photography

I am photographer