cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

1. Name: Manoj Gupta Madupalli
  2. Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I Love everything about Local Guide, previously i use to get information from google when need something, that time i use to think about how i can contribute to google, because google help me a lot, i can say a LOOOOT.... i started reviewing it but one day i got a mail from Google Local guides for sign up, at that time i am already in Level 4 :), so my main moto is share, learn, find, explore and enjoy 
  4. My favorite place to explore: Eluru (my birth place), Chennai, Hong Kong, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Los Angeles (USA), i love to try foods around the world (especially street foods)
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am elder son in the family and married a pretty woman, i love my work and have Huge FAMILY & FRIENDS circle.....
Level 10

Hi @petersyravong welcome to LG Connect Family

Keep Your Contributing Moving Forward

Great Job

Warm regard from Indonesia

Level 10

Hi @Manoj7 welcome to LG Connect Family

Keep Your Contributing Moving Forward

Great Job

Warm regard from Indonesia

Level 6

Hello,

My name is Rishwan

I'm from Maldives and started working as a Google Local Guide this month. I'm really interested in doing this work and hope to meet with new people and make Google Maps a better place that it is now. 

This is Male' City. The Capital of MaldivesThis is Male' City. The Capital of Maldives

Level 7

@Atiq19 wrote:

Welcome to a poet! It would be great if you may like to share few verses from your poetry...

Thank you! I will. 

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me here, too.

Level 7

Hey everyone. Finally decided to join the LG Connect community. Been doing this for over a year, and recently hit level 7.

I live in and focus on the NYC area, but I'm always adding when I travel too. Still get a lot of strange looks when I explain what I do to people. Will be nice to meet people here who get it.

Level 10

@MadBandit warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@Manoj7 welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ warm welcome to local guides connect family. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Name: Miroslav Popovic
      2. Location: Belgrade, Serbia (originally Uzice, Serbia)
      3. What I love about being a Local GuideI love the fact that every single contribution, no metter how small or big is important in general, and u never know who will respond to a photo that u upload, or your opinion that u gave about something. That is really satisfaing. From the very beginning, I liked Google Maps, mostly because the impact that we make. We can get idea of how valuable our contributions are and how much they mean to people. It's also unbelievable that all the information on the Maps are created by a combination of all of us. This permeation creates a special feeling.
      4. My favorite place to explore: I love to research in my country and in New York. In my country because I was born here, and off course I know a lot of staff about local happenings, and I love to explore New York because I fell in love with him at the first moment when I realized what kind of place is this city...
      5. Fun Fact about me: I love cats and I think they bring the greatest happiness to people.