cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

1. Name: Marguerite
  2. Location: New York City 
  3. What I love about being a Local GuideI love being a local guide because I live in one of the five boroughs of NYC and enjoy discovering places in all five boroughs that might be of interest to people. The beauty of NYC doesn't stop at its skyline at night! 
  4. My favorite place to explore: NYC, New Mexico, Vermont. I live in NYC, and I go to New Mexico and Vermont on vacations and retreats. 
  5. Fun Fact about me:  I am a poet. 
Level 8

Welcome to a poet! It would be great if you may like to share few verses from your poetry...

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 9

Indeed it is

Level 9

thanks buddy. 🙂 

Level 9

most welcome bro..

where are you from?

Level 9

thanks buddy.

where are you from in india?

Level 9

my pleasure brother.

Level 9

thanks all and everyone who greeted me here..
thank you 🙂 

Level 3

1. Name: Gowthami (Gow)
  2. Location: Bern Switzerland (from India)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love exploring places and use google maps often. Possibility to share what I know with photos makes Local Guide a frequent place for my reviews.
  4. My favorite place to explore: The world, want to see every single place in this Earth. But in the feature I would like to visit African continent.
  5. Fun Fact about me: One wants to travel the world now, but never been to places outside Indian until few years ago.
Level 9

Name: Ilankovan Thushyantha

My hometown is Batticaloa, Sri Lanka. But I had to spend various stages of my life in India, Singapore and United Kingdom for educational / work purposes. Throughout the long journey of life, the cameras I owned have been my best friends who traveled with me. In such a scenario, photography becomes part of my life instead of my passion or a hobby. 

Even though my career has moved me far far away shrinking my leisure time and to work more towards GIS & RS, photography and nature watch remains fresh and young within me where ever I go.

Ilankovan ThushyanthaIlankovan Thushyantha