AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

You're Welcome Amazing @InnocensiaO 🙂

When someone say Kenya I remember my LGFamily there :-))))

Level 9

Welcome SMILY @Anouk :-))))

Very nice Fun Fact 😁😁😁😁

Am still laughing 😁😁👍👍👍

Welcome Welcome Welcome to this wonderful Amazing LGFAMILY 📣📣📣

Level 8

I believe traveling is the most effective and efficient way of learning... Your commitment to traveling is amazing and quite inspirational. 

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 1

Great job, Andrea! Congrats! Much love, sister!

Level 5

Name: Daniel Britt

What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy being a local guide because my photos are able to help people see what is inside restaurants and locations before they spend the time and money to go there.

My favorite place to explore: San Jose, because there is so much to do, and it is very close to San Francisco which is another world in itself.

Fun Fact about me: I can twist my right arm 360 degrees!

Level 10

Hi @DanielBritt

Welcome to World LG Connect Family, we create our maps better 

Good job

Best Wishes for Summit 2018

Level 8

Welcome Mr. arm twister! to the club of local guides

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 8

Hello everyone .. I've been a Google Local Guide for a while now but had always kept to myself. Now I've decided to open up and explore the possibilities of LG. Here I go.

Name: Paul Choong
What I love about being a Local Guide: Giving useful tips and information for all to share making the world a better place. A lot of reviews helped me during my travels and I want to give back.
I love to share: Reviews, photos and information edits. In this information age, currect and correct information is key so it's vital that each location is updated as much as possible and the only way is by Local Guides.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been contributing reviews and photos since years ago on Google Maps before Local Guides program started.
Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and discover hidden local gems. I kinda dislike popular tourist spots as they are not what the locals usually frequent. Most of my planning are based on using Google Maps

I wish to meet more local Penang guides and hopefully start an active community here.

Level 5

1. Name: Arthur
  2. Location: Oxford, UK
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Earning badges! Contributing to the community. Helping visitors find what they're looking for.
  4. I love to share: Reviews, photos, recommendations.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Not sure.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I play in a folk and shanty band! Keep an eye out for the Monkeyfists!
Level 5

hallllllllllooooooooo ,.

Hallllllooooooooooooo ,.