AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

Name: Mohammad Bilal  This is me... 23622241_1139332686196853_180498827873959759_n.jpg23722265_1139332732863515_1975581004490510498_n.jpg

the state universitythe state universitya famous mosquea famous mosquesea of karachisea of karachiMohatta-Palace-Atourist-attraction-of-Karachi-86-1440424837.jpgmohatta palacemohatta palaceseaview is the benchmark of karachiseaview is the benchmark of karachistate bank museumstate bank museumthe pride of karachi.. tomb of M.A.Jinnahthe pride of karachi.. tomb of M.A.Jinnaha new  face of karachia new face of karachi

What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide, it is very fascinating and adventurous to me. like I can say, ask, tell, and learn from and to people whatever i want. before I joined here, it was we can say not very difficult but it was not so easy either to communicate with people around the globe. I tried almost every social site but things look a little different here and I am glad. 

here i'm again and here...

My favorite place to explore: it is a big list literally saying where i want to go and explore like Cairo, Algiers, Morocco city, Ankara , Amman, Doha , Baku, Sofia, Belarus, Minsk, Deli, Tripoli, Seoul,  etc. besides international places my own country has many many places to visit which i am counting on.

22310443_1800988959946580_3904414953290627501_n.jpg

Fun Fact about me:  I became a level 7 guide only in 5 months 🙂 and i'm still childish 🙂

18620391_1518475808209025_4902670089090660062_n.jpg

Level 10

Hi @Bilal_shaikh

Assalaamu alaikum, welcome to LG Connect Community

Thanks for your pics sharring,

Amazing

Keep Moving Forward

Level 8

Thanks @PaDeSSo@MdEmranulHoque@NareshDarji@OSAMA !!

@OSAMA haha really cool picture of you 😄

My picture was taken at the Horseshoe Bend, Arizona, United States (here on Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/UVm1yEj1QGr ), a incredible geological site where the Colorado River does a kind of U-shape.

Level 8

Hello World, Lemme Introduce Myself

Name : Henry Asmoro 

What I love about being a Local Guide : I can Connect to the world and make my city as better place to visit. 
My favorite place to explore : off course my city, as a foodie i love to show how much foodilicious place to visit in my city. 

Fun Fact about me : Everybody think i`m a chef, but i`m not, i just love cook everythings,

Foodie Lover, I`m The man behind the pan, love cooking and love to eat. MakanMasak
Level 7

1. Name: Humada Alfian Ardiansyah
  2. Location: Gresik-Lamongan, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Cz I love to capture anything everywhere I go and taste the local food
  4. My favorite place to explore: Surabaya, The city of heroes. Home of the oldest football team in Indonesia, Persebaya. And home of the 5 national University in a city. The only city that has widest Mangroves forest in Indonesia
  5. Three words to describe 2017 as a Local Guide and why: Answer, Describe, Friendly
  6. My Local Guide New Year resolution for 2018 is: More photos, More Simple, but Understanding for everyone
  7. Fun fact about me: Spicy food is must. Water is importantTaken on November 2016. At Tunjungan Street. The most memorable photos for me, but this street more green and awesome nowTaken on November 2016. At Tunjungan Street. The most memorable photos for me, but this street more green and awesome now

The most spicy noodle with chicken in SurabayaThe most spicy noodle with chicken in Surabaya

Another spot of Wonorejo Mangrove ForestAnother spot of Wonorejo Mangrove Forest

Don't forget to explore Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park after doing Surabaya Heritage City trackDon't forget to explore Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park after doing Surabaya Heritage City trackWelcome to Surabaya, Indonesia 😍

Level 10

Thank you mas @Humada_Alfian

Have joined Global LG Connect Family,

Nice to meet a lot of Indonesian Brother here. Great pics

Good Wishes for summit 2018

Level 9

Thank you very much @MarineSergent 🙂

🎉😊🎉🙂🎉😊

So it's in amaazing Arizona ☺️ :-)))

Next Year I will take same photo 🤳🤳

like yours ,  very nice one  🙂 😁👍

Level 6
Level 6

Hello everyone. Really enjoy using the local guide stuff. It's infinitely more enjoyable than Facebook.

Connect Moderator

Name: Hiroyuki Takisawa

Brewed coffee at the university eventBrewed coffee at the university event

Iwate prefecture is so far from Tokyo. (3 hours by Bullet train) So when you go to Japan, it may be difficult to see me. 

But please give me a message that time. I'll recommend you some wonderful seasonal foods and support you anytime!

s-PANO_20171103_131232.jpg

What I love about being a Local Guide

I love writing reviews and taking photos for my region and loved places. Recently I'm taking 360 degrees photos and movies as well.

s-R0010107_20171118124658.jpg

My favorite place to explore:

Country towns that there are cafes. Yes, I'm definitely coffee lover and foodie 😄

I also like cooking and roasting/brewing coffee. Now, I'm into cooking vegetarian meal.

s-IMG_20171021_144450.jpgAcai Bowl of VEGETARIAN CAFE LOONEYAcai Bowl of VEGETARIAN CAFE LOONEY

Fun Fact about me:

I finally got a Daydream View. This is very interesting and amazing! I'm enjoying Google Voyager every night.

Thanks to this, I'm reminded of the charm of Google Earth and I thought I should take more 360 degrees photo. 

My Daydream ViewMy Daydream View

And, few days ago, I got a Super Nintendo Classic Mini. I'm very busy thanks to this 😞

Super Nintendo Classic Mini (Japanese version)Super Nintendo Classic Mini (Japanese version)

Level 10

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa Ikega desuka ? Welcome to LG Connect Community

Thanks for your sharring

Its amazing pics

Best Wishes for 2018