AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2017

Woo go @OSAMA! I love your resolve and your eagerness to start things, you really are full of initiative and a great leader for Connect. 😉

As I've already posted elsewhere, I will answer more here, hehe!

1. Name: Briggs
  2. Location: Sydney, Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's all in the name. Local, meaning nearby and close, and guide, meaning to give and promote a sense of direction. Why not make myself useful in-between where I need to be right?
  4. I love to share: My insight, analytical and technical skills and fleshing out ideas that other people think of. I love being in a team, but I actually suck at being a leader.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: All the way back in late April, prior to attending AlexB's meet-up at North Sydney. That was where I met lovely individuals such as @Justine2807!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: There are some nights where I constantly ponder about my encroaching loneliness. This night happens to be one of them. I kinda wonder about if I might end up being partnered with another local guide or someone, then our local guide powers combine and we become the super guides! Hehehe just kidding. I've been single my whole life, yay!

No different pic for science, but I'll use the one I already posted, hehe!

Caption: L to R: Myself, My Zumba Hero/Jammer Marlex, and my Zumba Mami Nina!Caption: L to R: Myself, My Zumba Hero/Jammer Marlex, and my Zumba Mami Nina!

Hehe yay!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

Sorry, my bad.

Can you also merge my thread as well?

I tried to make it a little bit more interesting, a little bit different than the cookie-cutter introduction posts, given it's the last month of 2017, but nah it's okay.

Level 8

Hi..Nice o meet you....

I am Tony from India

Tony Joy
Level 9

Yeah bro @Briggs I like your  Creative Thread :-))))

Actually now we have three Introduction threads waiting to Merge :-)))))

Level 9

😁😂😁😂😁

Okay okay @LucioV

Just quick refresh I like your 360 Photo 👍😊😁🎉😁🎉😁

Level 9

Come bro @ShafiulB we are waiting your December Intro :-)))

Level 9

Nice to meet you Kuala Lumpur Super star @AkmalB :-))))

Level 9

This is my favorite photo bro I told @AkmalB & @MapuGuti about on white Desert thread  @NareshDarji

20160709_11054212121.jpg

Level 9

bro @Briggs sure you will find your soulmate :))))

for example( @LucioV & @DanielaBP ) my favorite local guides couple :)))

Connect Moderator

Nice intro bro @Briggs

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.