AGarner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Feeling motivated

Hello

I am very excited that I have reached level 7 .

I am a History teacher and I love travelling also I visited places for school educational trips .when I got my first badge I felt blessed and I am thankful that my reviews and pictures can help other travellers. 

One day I wish to visit the Google office in U.SA😊

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2017

What a lovely introduction bro @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10
Connect Moderator

• Name: Naresh Darji
  • Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

2016-12-30-15-59-33-771.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  • I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I released that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.

20160709_11054212121.jpg

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover new Places & local foods everywhere.

Worlwide Map Editing WalkWorlwide Map Editing WalkIts meIts me

History-of-indian-flag.jpg

My Contribution  Local Guides Gujarat   Happy to Help 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - December 2017

Here's mine as an example. To start, allow me to introduce myself:

1. Caption: L to R: Myself, My Zumba Hero/Jammer Marlex, and my Zumba Mami Nina!Caption: L to R: Myself, My Zumba Hero/Jammer Marlex, and my Zumba Mami Nina!Name: Briggs (aka Reece, Prince, or any other name people tend to mishear)
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that your small contributions and the way you help people in the smallest ways ripple out like the butterfly effect in extreme circumstances that is, don't underestimate your role!
  3. Three words to describe 2017 as a Local Guide and why:
    Adventure: All the time that I've spent walking around Sydney, all the meet-ups that I've met new people, ate food with, and even went down to a roadtrip 200km away, and north as well is all simply because of my love for the Local Guides Program and exploring.
    Challenge: It has been so difficult, with my life's circumstances changing. Especially with the current brouhaha with the algorithms and how I eventually had to quit my job. It's been a long and winding journey, but let me tell you it is completely worth it.
    Life-Changing: This year, asides from discovering the Local Guides program, everything changed. As I already pointed out, I quit my job for various reasons (mental especially), and I am now looking forward to pursuing my career as a fully qualified group fitness and Zumba instructor! Things are only bound to get better from here, and what a rollercoaster of a year 2017 was!
  4. My Local Guide New Year resolution for 2018 is: To reach 500,000 points (yes, that's five times the amount you need for Level 10), and to accrue 500 million views with at least 20,000 photos uploaded unto my Google Maps account. Yes that's right, I'm really going to challenge myself and prowess on stronger in the next year, especially with the Sydney Conquest. I also want a spot for the Local Guides Summit 2018, and some sort of trusted lead that I'm fervently working on, ever since Google Map Maker officially closed on March 31, 2017.
  5. Fun fact about me: I really like pineapples and mangoes. The sweetness and the smell that accompanies and denotes the presence of such fruits is exhilarating and it makes me feel really refreshed, so if you're looking for a gift, give me these. Hehe.

I wanna hear your New Year's resolutions and your three words to describe your local guides experience for 2017 too: @RonneBD@OSAMA@LucioV@Osaka78forTRUMP@AkmalB.

Also to whom it may concern, I hope you don't mind me posting this, as well as changing up the questions a bit as we wrap up this year for Local Guides Connect.

Connect Moderator

Looking very cool.... bro @AkmalB

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — [December 2017]

nice to meet you @AGarner 🙂

so this month is yours :))))  😀😀😀

NO WAY WE NEED PHOTO OF YOU  Andrea  :))))))))))))))))))))

woooow come on bring it on we are sooooo happy knowing more about you :)))))))

Level 9

we Make an introduction Thread here can you merge :))))

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing official thread  and nice to meet you. @AGarner

Level 10