LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Hello, this is Sabria Azad Disha from Bangladesh and I am a student of hons' third year, Dept.  Of food  &  nutrition in college of home economics, University of Dhaka. I love travelling and love to take pictures.Im honest, dedicated & passionate about my future.. It would be an honor working as local guides. As I am a new comer hope to have a great guidelines from the senior ☺☺☺☺

IMG-20161225-WA0051-1.jpg

Level 5

1482767804016.jpg

Hi,this is Sheba Zaman from Bangladesh. I'm a student of hon's 3rd year, College of Home Economics,University of Dhaka.
I'm an open minded career oriented girl. I'm a cyclist, I love cycling. I am also a Henna expert. I owned a facebook page named "Zaman's Mehedi" .Also have experience of volunteering work. I love photography also. An active member of Justice for Women, Bangladesh. I do everything very hearty. I think my local guide journey will be a great journey.

Level 7

Hi

I am Donna Lynn. I'm a new local guide for Galveston Island,  Texas USA! Have a blessed 2017!

D. Lynn
BLT Promotions USA
Level 7

Greetings from the Poop Deck, Galveston Island,  Texas, USAGreetings from the Poop Deck, Galveston Island, Texas, USA

D. Lynn
BLT Promotions USA
Level 7

1. Name: Kazem
  2. Location: Mashhad, IRAN 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: at first I love to help people and do a special work for world. and the next I think I can make money with being  local Guide of my city and my country.
  4. I love to share:everything!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: by google search.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: noting to say.
Former Google Contributor

Re: 希望有更多中文使用者~~~

@OmiC @IndyH @Hsiao-TingW @AlmightyD @JamesT @EddyC  @先生張 @WeiHungL @LeiB 歡迎大家!在新的一年一起加油吧!@YK1001 是中文使用者,可以帮助大家 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TobiS, welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Local Guides Connect is a community forum to share and discuss your ideas and experiences with fellow Local Guides. I strongly encourage you to check out these good tips on using Connect:

- Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
- Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (yours or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you. 
- Search the community before posting a question. Someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.

Feel free to explore and let us know if you have any questions. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.