LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Hi everyone!!

Hi.....My name is Rankit, I'm living in Surat City of Gujarat/India. I like to get friends, especially from other cultures. I'm trying to be the citizenship of the world.

If you want to know something about India. I 'll help everyone. Just write me.

Level 4
Level 4

Re: Hi everyone!!

@RANKITB hi

Me from Bangladesh...

Welcome here....

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

I like your original home of Texas. Was in Plano twice this year and even ended up going to the Texas state fair! 

Teaching. Changes. Lives
Level 2

I'm glad you liked it. The southern states are the best.

Level 8

Name: Miroslav

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my review, and share photos from trips, assist others in making decisions. Or, after seeing photos decide to visit my favorite place.

I love to share: About everything. But most photos of the places where I liked most.

How did I hear about Local Guides: After the third review, I received an email offering to become a member of the community.pře03.jpg

Fact About Me: I like to travel around the Czech Republic, but also in other countries, when given the opportunity. My nejoblíbeněší instead of the Giant Mountains and Czech Paradise. I like to taste the food tipical for the region.

Level 1

Hello World!

I'm so excited to join this programme

14716079_10154764589102871_987459077597253218_n.jpg

Me doing a Bboy air-freeze at my crew's training spot at Shah Alam Extreme Park

Name: Akmal

Most of the time I travel within my country to participate in dance competitions & I love exploring new places

Level 10

Hi Everyone! Really pleased to be part of the community and part of that Google wonderland!

• Name: Sreenivaas Surathu
  • Sreenivaas SurathuSreenivaas Surathu
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: That feeling that you are helping others with your edits and hopefully making a difference even if just a small one, Plus my OCD just needs to make sure that data is spot on!
  • I love to share: Photos! I'll happily be snapping away so if the opportunity arises I will be sharing a pic or two!
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I think it first popped up when I was looking at my map timeline, I've been hooked ever since
  • Fun Fact About Me:  I love LEGO! Being an adult fan is great cos you can finally afford the big sets that you couldn't when you were a kid! 

Hi, I am Sreenivaas freelance website designer, love to travel. I designed FAMOUS PLACES IN INDIA website, there are many beautiful and unexplored places in India.
Click on the below social media links to explore FAMOUS PLACES IN INDIA.
Subscribe Us on YouTube
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow Us on Twitter
Subscribe Us on Telegram
Follow Us on Tumblr
Join in Facebook Group

Level 8

hello

Hello everyone, My name is Đức, im from Vietnamese. Very happy to get acquainted with people

Level 7

@MiroslavK wrote:

Name: Miroslav

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my review, and share photos from trips, assist others in making decisions. Or, after seeing photos decide to visit my favorite place.

I love to share: About everything. But most photos of the places where I liked most.

How did I hear about Local Guides: After the third review, I received an email offering to become a member of the community.pře03.jpg

Fact About Me: I like to travel around the Czech Republic, but also in other countries, when given the opportunity. My nejoblíbeněší instead of the Giant Mountains and Czech Paradise. I like to taste the food tipical for the region.

@Myrathor nice place !

AgricultureAgriculture

Level 2

Me at Ladaya Tenggarong, Kutai Kartanegara, Kalimantan TimurMe at Ladaya Tenggarong, Kutai Kartanegara, Kalimantan Timur

Hallo.

My Name is Aan Wahyu Purnomo HR. Iam a new local guide in Balikpapan City, East Borneo, Indonesia.
I love black and white photography.
I want to share you all about Balikpapan. 

Nice to meet you. 
Someday, i hope we can meet and sharing about our city.