LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce myself

Hello @RasheedAWelcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 7

Hola comunidad.

Hola! Mi nombre es Alejandra Casanova. 

Soy una estudiante que se dedica a viajar por todo Yucatán y México, recolectando historias y  fotografías. Empecé  a subir fotos a Google  Maps sin saber que existía esta clnmunidad, cuando un día me llegó un mensaje de que una fotografía había alcanzando los 1000 "vistos" y me invitaron a seguir colaborando. 

Si quieres conocer más sobre mis viajes te invito a visitar mi cuenta de Instagram en donde subo fotografías de cada uno de ellos. @_alecasanova 

IMG_6794.PNG

Saludos! 

@_lamulix

Re: Hola comunidad.

Hello @AleCasanova.  Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 9

I am new local guide

hi every body i am new local guider. i am from rajshahi bangladesh. i also happy for my job.

Md Polash Hossien

||

Re: I am new local guide

Hello @Polash0001Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Level 3

Local Guide

Hello Leute nice to meet all.

I'm a Local Guide from Switzerland. 

Nice Cristmas to all.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

1. Name: Yuliya (pronounced like Julia only starts with You 🙂
  2. Location: Boston, USA (but originally from Ukraine) 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to share my experiences- good & bad & occasionally pics. Gosh I was amused when a pic of a beautiful plate from Bostonian restaurant hit 3 000 views. I'm not a techy and usually I write reviews without a pic. But Google is so clever 🙂 when I snapped that pic and something popped up on my phone asking if I want attach the pic to this restaurant and I hit yes lol.
  4. Fun facts about me: I'm mom of two almost grown up girls, wife of 27 years, daughter, sister & aunt ♡ I love to cook, travel and watch movies, go to theater. I love to come back home to Boston ♡ I want to improve this world and be helpful and make people smile and if I'm lucky make them laugh.
Level 2

HI Local guides

Hi everybody, this is Anil from Mr Modi's town Ahmedabad- Gujarat - India. Looking to have conversation with you all guys

Level 10

15326389_1235802773156726_8885067196150846455_n.jpg

• Name: Jackson
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping people find places
  • I love to share: Photos and Experiences for the places i have traveled to
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: Facebook
  • Fun Fact About Me: I work as a Web designer and a social media manager, i love New experiences. I have never traveled out of my country but i have traveled to every part of my country.

Level 1

hi. very good

@MruthunjayG wrote:

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community 🙂 Here is who I am:

Photo of  me at BanglorePhoto of me at Banglore

Name:  T.M.Goud

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy reviewing small businesses in the local area by sharing my personal experiences with other locals and help them find the up-to-date information.

I love to share: Photos reviews and sharing my visiting experience with everybody.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was invited via email.

Fun Fact About Me: I really enjoy giving tech advice and traveling

So now that you know who I am, it's your turn. Say hello and share a photo of yourself so we can all know a little bit more about who you are.

P.S. Please read this getting started post as it contains helpful info on how to navigate and participate here on Connect.