Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

10423910_10204626925067768_3420847049095439134_n.jpg

1. Name: Fadi 
  2. Location: Chefchaouen, Morocco
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Show google maps's users the secrets of my city and my country and  how to spend money and time nearby  
  4. I love to share: Photos, tips , places , recommandations 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: when i tried to add a new place 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me : engineering student 😄 , and sportive

Anonymous
Not applicable

Name:  T.M.Goud

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy reviewing small businesses in the local area by sharing my personal experiences with other locals and help them find the up-to-date information.

I love to share: Photos reviews and sharing my visiting experience with everybody.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was invited via email.

Fun Fact About Me: I really enjoy giving tech advice and travelingIMG_20161122_143850593.jpg

Level 5

Jinja Road , Rain Forest, UgandaJinja Road , Rain Forest, Uganda

Wad-e-Darbat, Salala, OmanWad-e-Darbat, Salala, Oman

1. Name: Sam Arians
  2. Location: There is no any fix place, at this moment I am here but no one know about next moment, I love to travel a lot (but originally from Lahore, Pakistan) 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore new places, taking photos sharing on Google maps, I takes help from google map so I want to help others by improving google map.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my experiences and related material of my adventures with friends and community to motivate them to hangout.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I came to know by exploring google maps and its related things.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to lost and explore forests, mountains, revers and sea. Love to explore beauty of nature. 

Level 3

Introduce

Dear all

My Name: Chinh Nguyen Dang (Henry) ,Im from Ho chi minh city, Viet Nam. I usually go travelling and love photo, and share for my friend.  I would like connecting with people are just like me to share and learn more....

Being a Local Guide, I will help people if you go to HCMC , Viet Nam and nearby here.

Best Regards.

Mr CHinh

Level 4

1. Name: Jonathan
  2. Location: Rennes, France (I was born here)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Crowdsoucing about the world we live in!
  4. I love to share: mainly photos. I also use Instagram. I had a Reflex, but I've sold it for now.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a big user of Google products on PC and Android (Youtube, Maps, drive, etc.). I saw a suggestion on Maps for Android.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm quite sedentary, I work as a Web developer. But I've lived 9 months in Hammammet, Tunisia, right during the Arab Spring!

I'm planning a road-trip from France to Japan, on a low budget and without taking a plane. 40.000 km by train, bus, hitch-hiking, bicycle, foot, etc. And I'll make a weekly vlog about it on Youtube. 😉 Of course, I'll use google tools to help me. Offline Google Maps and Google Translate, for instance.

I'm really glad to join the Local Guide community and I'll promote it in my city, Rennes. 🙂

December in Tunisia!December in Tunisia!

Level 7

Cool Shinkansen pic.  Do you know about Dr. Yellow?  

Level 7

1. DSCN2533.JPG
  2. Name: ThomasM
  3. Location: Osaka-Kobe, Japan.  Hometown: Chicago, IL USA
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Traveling, Sharing, Helping other people out, Helps me document my life and organize my experiences.   
  5. I love to share: I especially love restaurants, flea markets, and off the beaten path places, the kinds of think you may not find in a Lonely Planet guide book.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a Google Gadget junkie.  And also a Geography buff so I've been lurking around the maps community for a long long time.
  7. Fun Fact About Me: I can spend hours in foreign supermarkets and department stores comparing products and prices.  It's really fun for me.  I love to immerse in the local culture.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny!

Level 7

1. Name: Juan Castillo"Yea, been told I have the perfect face for radio... rare for me to be IN the photo. Full Moon and Halloween aligned on this day that the camera catches me. Lucky you, the camera is shielding you from the natural horror.""Yea, been told I have the perfect face for radio... rare for me to be IN the photo. Full Moon and Halloween aligned on this day that the camera catches me. Lucky you, the camera is shielding you from the natural horror." 
  2. Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast, UNITED States of America!
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Takes me way from the office and work.  
  4. I love to share: Renewing the passion I once had... travel and photography... and I don't have the time to cook.  Sharing the experience as I transition into a new field of work.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: On Maps, I saw someone with the Local Guide Badge and I click here and there and now I'm part of the community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I've reached that age of doom("the downhill of life") and I'm going through a mid-life transition. Going from Technical(Corporate IT) to Creative(Actor/Production Crew/Makeup Artist[Gore for now]/Writer/Director/Producer) and partaking in the Gig/Sharing Economy -helps with writer's block and inspires new stories(dialog, dialog and dialog sometimes becomes a profitable movie).

Level 5

Hello from Dominican Republic

My name is Alexis Radney Local Guide level 5 San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic

I am English teacher in a private school.

Is there someone from Dominican Republic?