halam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Introduce Yourself -- Connect Live 2018

Hello Local Guides , Asselama (Hello in Tunisian langage 🙂 )

Photo taken in Sidi BousaidPhoto taken in Sidi Bousaid

Name: Hala Mediouni

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide allows me to share my best moment and my good experience with people from all around the world. As well helping others to find the right places without wasting time to make a special day.
Accuatly I m a coffee lovers , I try to publish my experience in the coffee shops , rating and reviewing them to make it easy for those who are searching to find the delicious coffee's taste.

I love to share: The favorite fact about me is my passion for taking photos , testing food , and sharing every details about my journey . So the best fact I liked about local guides that my photos can make difference if they was added in google maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I attended a local guides meetup where @HoudaR explain me how can I help others with beeing a local guide and encourage me to contribute on  google maps.

Houda Rouaissi and I during a GDGBizerte event.Houda Rouaissi and I during a GDGBizerte event.

Little funny things about me: making friendship , coffee lovers, surfing in the net.

Why I want to attend the Connect Live 2018: I will be so honored to introduce myself and my country with sharing my passion and practices ,I am also excited to meet other local guides from all over the world, specialy the moderator team who run such an amazing community 🙂 

Hope to connect with you in person in October.
Regards, 

5 comments
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself -- Connect Live 2018

Awesome post @halam, best of luck with your application for Connect live!

Level 7

@halam

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hi @halam! Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

wooow @halam thanks for sharing this beautiful post .Good luck hope to travel and present Tunisia together 🙂

Level 6

@BillyAnderson thank you very much for these tips, I will take them into consideration.