Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide

Hey @Suzzy,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Do not forget to introduce yourself here - Introduce Yourself - August 2018.
Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hello @mgmhoian,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect to you as well.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi everyone! I'm new to the program! I'll be glad to contribute to the Parisian area's info!

Level 6

Hiii

Hi friends I'm a new gide 

Re: Hiii

Hi @Asif786,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Do not forget to introduce yourself here - Introduce Yourself - August 2018.

Hey @noah_t,

Welcome to Connect, we need more french people here!

Tell us more about yourself.

Level 5

Hi Georges! I'm a student in Paris. I'm double majoring in law and econ. 

Level 2

perumahana

IMG_20180730_153208.jpg

Level 2

20180725_193021.jpg20180729_144521.jpg20180708_193101.jpg20120201_1072.JPGHello Everyone,

My name is Ken Aguilar, I'm located in the San Diego area.  This is all new to me so forgive me if I mess up or make a mistake here and there. I have been told that I should write a book on places to eat in San Diego.  I actually travel a good amount so you can see more posts on my yelp account.  But I will try and do Google Local Guides more.  

I'm a single father with an amazing son that has amazing love for food.  He is way beyond his years.    We love traveling and trying new and exciting places!  I look forward to providing you with as much information on the San Diego food scene as possible.  

Level 7

Hello

Hello

Talanon