MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Everyone who lives on Planet Earth LETS MEET HERE 👋😃

@Rahul1212,  Hi Ruhl, you are welcome to the community and of course you are friend of us. Go ahead with work on Google Maps.

Level 7

Re: Everyone who lives on Planet Earth LETS MEET HERE 👋😃

Hi, @Rahul1212

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 7

Re: Introduction

Hi, @Ahmed992

Level 7

Re: Help

Hi, @oviexpress

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: Whitney
Location: Charles Town, WV.  I grew up just south in Virginia and lived all over VA before moving here in 2017. Have lived in Germany and Austria. Travel extensively. 
What I love about being a Local Guide: I've been posting to yelp for a long time but always end up on google maps to verify location. So, it just makes sense that reviews, info, etc.  are there too!

My favorite thing to explore: I love to get off of the beaten path. While I've done resorts and cruises when I travel, I much rather be dropped in a small village where English won't get me very far and actually meet locals and experience local culture. 

My husband and I headed off to a work partyMy husband and I headed off to a work party

Level 7

Hi, @wefaler

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,@wefaler

Warm welcom to local guide community and your great travel experience could be a big contribution for mapping our world. 

Level 7

Re: hte

Hi @tuanle2

Never share Email, contact no. to this community.

Best regards,

Buddhadeb

Level 10

Hi @tuanle2

Adding a small bit to other's suggestion, here are few points to help you to get fast into this Community

All the best..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@MarinSt, @Buddhadeb, @Anonymous, @wefaler, Thanks for  all of yours comments on the said topic. Special thanks to @TravellerG, your valuable suggestions on moving fast on work in local guide connect and Google Maps.It will be very fruitful to the local guides like me those have insufficient knowledge on the local guide content.