cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 謝ˇ

Hai @apple211.

Thank you for the nice photo.

Better you give more description about it.

and better you read what have been suggest by @VijayDesai.

Hope you will be write ypur experience as a Local Guides here in Local Guides Connect.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

شكرا

Google Moderator

Re: 謝ˇ

Hello @apple211,

Welcome to Connect. 

Please excuse my answer in English. 

Since you are new on the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the help desk.
  • If you want to learn how to make your photo posts more engaging you can read the Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" post.

I will move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: India local guide

Hello @Sushant2,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the help desk.
  • If you want to learn how to make your photo posts more engaging you can read the Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" post.

I will move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

BdRhS Frist Post

• ╔╗╔╗╔╗────╔╗
    ║║║║║║────║║
    ║║║║║║╔══╗║║─╔══╗╔══╗╔╗╔╗╔══╗
    ║╚╝╚╝║║║═╣║║─║╔═╝║╔╗║║╚╝║║║═╣
    ╚╗╔╗╔╝║║═╣║╚╗║╚═╗║╚╝║║║║║║║═╣
    ─╚╝╚╝─╚══╝╚═╝╚══╝╚══╝╚╩╩╝╚══╝
    ─╔╗#BdRhS
    ╔╝╚╗
    ╚╗╔╝╔══╗
    ─║║─║╔╗║
    ─║╚╗║╚╝║
    ─╚═╝╚══╝
    ╔═╗╔═╗╔╗──╔╗
    ║║╚╝║║║╚╗╔╝║
    ║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╚╝╔╝
    ║║║║║║─╚╗╔╝
    ║║║║║║──║║
    ╚╝╚╝╚╝──╚╝
    ──BdRhS11───╔═╗──╔╗
    ────────────║╔╝──║║
    ╔══╗╔═╗╔══╗╔╝╚╗╔╗║║─╔══╗
    ║╔╗║║╔╝║╔╗║╚╗╔╝╠╣║║─║║═╣
    ║╚╝║║║─║╚╝║─║║─║║║╚╗║║═╣
    ║╔═╝╚╝─╚══╝─╚╝─╚╝╚═╝╚══╝
    ║║
    ╚╝আমার সম্পর্কে আমি কিছুই বলব না, তার কারন আমি জ্ঞানের দিক দিয়ে, কর্মের দিক দিয়ে, অবিজ্ঞতার দিয়ে খুবি দুর্বল। তাই আমি সাফল্যর ৩টি শর্ত বেশি করে মানী
    যথাঃBdRhS
    ১। অন্যর থেকে বেশি জানার চেষ্টা করি।
    ২। অন্যর থেকে বেশি কাজ করার চেষ্টা করি।
    ৩। অন্যর থেকে কম আঁশা করি।
    রাকিবুল হাসান
    ********Career Vision:**********
    BdRhS
    I'm able to work in a challenging environment with a scope of future progress. I would like to welcome the chance to work as a part of a dynamic working team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further.

********Specialty:*********
    BdRhS
    • Cool Minded, Strong Managing Ability & Convincing Power.
    • Have Good Communicative Skills Are Always Consistent and Professional As the Situation Demands.
    • Adoptive To New Technology and a Quick Learner.
    • Self-Motivated & Good Team Worker.
    • Enthusiastic, Creative. Routines & Sincere About Own Task.
    নিজের সম্পর্কে খুব বেশী কিছু জানিনা। আমার চেয়ে বেশী আমার প্রিয় মানুষগুলোই জানে আমি কেমন!!
    →আমাকে যতোটা বোকা ভাবা হয় আমি তার চেয়েও বেশি বোকা। আর যার জন্যে খুব সহজেই মানুষকে বিশ্বাস করে ফেলি আর ফলস্বরুপ ধোকা খেতে হয়। →বাস্তবতার চেয়ে কল্পনাকে বেশি প্রাধান্য দেই বলে বারবার কষ্ট পেতে হয়। →স্বপ্ন দেখতে ভালোবাসি। কিন্তু আকাশ ছোঁয়া স্বপ্ন দেখার সাহস পাই না। →ঝুম বৃষ্টি কিংবা ঝিরিঝিরি বৃষ্টি যাই হোক না কেনো বৃষ্টিতে ভিজতে ভালোবাসি। →একাকী থাকতে বেশি পছন্দ করি।
    →নিজের কথায় চলতে পছন্দ করি। নিজে যা ভালো বুঝি তাই করি। কারো কথায় কান দেইনা।
    →রাগ একটু বেশি আর প্রচণ্ড জেদি ছেলে আমি।
    →যাকে ভালোবাসি তাকে পাগলের মতো ভালোবাসি আর অন্ধের মতো বিশ্বাস করি কিন্তু কাউকে ঘৃণা করতে পারিনা আবার সবাইকে ভালোওবাসতে পারিনা। →ভ্রমণ করতে আর ফিশিং করার মধ্যে আনন্দ খুঁজে পাই। আর মাঝে মাঝে বিশেষ সময়ে গান শুনতে ভালো লাগে। কিন্ত গাইতে পারিনা। →আবল তাবল লেখালেখি করতে ভালোবাসি আর গল্প কিংবা উপন্যাস পড়তে ভালো লাগে। তবে পড়ালেখা করতে বোরিং লাগে। →একাকী রাতের বেলায় ছাদে গিয়ে চাঁদ কিংবা তারা দেখলে অনেক খুশি লাগে। →কখনো কাউকে আঘাত দিলে নিজেকে অনেক বড় অপরাধী মনে হয়। নিজেই নিজেকে ক্ষমা করতে পারিনা তাই মানুষ কে আঘাত দিতে পারিনা বা চাইনা। এতোটুকু পড়ে মেবি বুঝতেই পারছেন আমি কেমন ছেলে!! তবুও বলে রাখা ভালো যে,,স্থান,কাল,পাত্র ভেদে আমি একেকজনের কাছে একেকরকম। তাই শুধু এতোটুকু দেখেই কেউ যদি আমাকে জাজ করে তবে তার ভুল হবে। ___#BdRhS11*I have never lost my life, I have not learned how to win, it taught me my father.#BdRhS

*Don't aim for success if you want it;just do what you love and believe in,and it will come naturally.#BdRhS

*People are arrogant when they are. Whenever they get more than their yoga.#BdRhS

*Actually nobody is anyone, it's all about the identity of the two days ... little love R little acting.#BdRhS

*Life has become like a salt. You can use it as much as you need.#BdRhS

* Walking with the wrong people ...... It is very good to sit alone..#BdRhS

*My life is Impossible, which is something I'm impossible with. I + m + possible �Just Do it.Everybody will be possible..#BdRhS
Blood Donations
  • Blood GroupHave donated blood
    B+
    Yes
Sweet
Level 1

Hamed aghazadeh

Glad to meet you.

Google Moderator

Re: Hamed aghazadeh

Hello @Hamedaghazadeh,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

I will move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread.

Former Google Contributor

Re: BdRhS Frist Post

Thank you for sharing so creatively and deeply your thoughts, @bdrhs11 and welcome on Connect.

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your travel and local stories, give feedback and more.

I'm going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic, so it receives the appreciation it deserves. 

You can also See what Local Guides is about and read these Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectYou may also want to see The 5 core values of Connect and the Help Desk where you can check many questions answered.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

A friendly introduction

Hello, my name is SWassie.

I have lived in Fort St John now for about 4 years, being an ex cabbie I know a lot about the local area. I have also lived in the Peace Country for the majority of my 30+ years. I enjoy helping people find what they are looking for and am willing to point anyone who asks in the right direction.

I look forward to continuing to contribute muchore in the feature.

Connect Moderator

Re: A friendly introduction

Welcome @SWassie_1987 great to have you here. I will merge this with this month's introductory post.

Regards Paul