MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

musoroy

MFB_IMG_15337085753882178.jpg

Model of modeling photography skills and knowledge about tour and travel and event management is the best way for us.  

Level 10

Re: musoroy

Hi @Musoroy

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 1

India local guide

Hello!

I am a new user of local guide service. and don't know more things about it.

Level 10

Re: India local guide

Hi @Sushant2

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. 

Never share your or anybody's personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

1. Name: Vahid
  2. Location: Dow Village, California, Trinidad & Tobago
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping other people to improve their experiences while using google maps

I am from the island of Trinidad in the country of Trinidad & Tobago, which is in the Caribbean20160105_165211.jpg20160106_004920.jpg

See you around! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Welcome Vahid nice to meet you keep exploring and be helpful to others
Level 7

Thank you very much, looking forward to helping lots of people

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, Welcome Vahid nice to meet you keep exploring and be helpful to others

Level 10

Hi @JohnnieBake  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Replying to introduce yourself-2018.

Hi JohnneeBake (level 7)

You are welcome, thanks for replying me. I am from Bangladesh, It is on the north bank of "Bay of Bengal". I have visited Coronado Island, Sandiego, Loss Angels, California before few years. It's  very nice place. I am writing my story of journey around the world as a topic "My Job, Join the Navy, See the World". in general discussion. I am inviting to read my colorful story.

Me as a sailor of Bangladesh Navy.Me as a sailor of Bangladesh Navy.

Me, Onboard USS Alabama.MeMe, Onboard USS Alabama.Me

Me and my feiend in US Navy.Me and my feiend in US Navy.

Thank you very much. See you again.

Level 2

Name: Alex Hamis

What I love about being a Local Guide: I found that Google might be a best place to meet and connect with people with the same interests all over Tanzania and world. But also, promoting my work of photographs to the globe.

My favorite thing to explore: The most favorite things to explore is how other local and international photographers are taking shots in different angles. And it has been my interests to explore how people engage with big brands like National Geographic, how they sell their photos to Getty Image and the like. That's my highest dream in future days.

Fun Fact about me: "How I do anything, is How I do everything!", does it sound so funny? I guess!

Best RegardsProfile.jpg