MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hello world

Hi @vishprjpt 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

Hi @Nandinotja 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello world. I'm super excited to be part of this forum. I am a Cameroonian,a beautiful country in Africa. I reside in Buea,and part of the silicon mountain community. I love helping people around by adding places on Google maps. I am so honoured to have the opportunity to do that as a local guide. Most of places in my country are not on the map. So I pledge to do this task along side the local guides around me

Lily Asongfac
Google Moderator

Re: Hello!

Hello @phyomaung05,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new on the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the help desk.
  • If you want to learn how to make your photo posts more engaging you can read the Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" post.

I will also move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Hello Hola

Hello @Cristhm,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new on the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the help desk.
  • If you want to learn how to make your photo posts more engaging you can read the Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" post. 

I will also move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: TravellerG (From India)

What I love about Google Map & Local Guides  + LG Connect…

Google Map:

To me, the Google Map is a Saviour to billions! Just one “APP”, which is a major contributor in reducing the “Global Pollution”, in multiple ways..! Just by directing one through a “less Traffic Route”, even in our day-to-day life, is a major contribution.! Google Map eases the traffic congestion, reduces the expense on fuel (in turn, reducing Pollution), guiding to reach our destination in reduced time, minimising the waiting time of people to receive a traveler at the destination…etc…etc.. Millions of people reach their destination, even without any idea of the location!

Ultimately, Google CREATES the most precious resource --- ie. “The Time” – because, the Saved time is the Created Time!

Google Guides: The Most Blessed Team:

Millions of People Pray for all of us (“Oh, God, we Reached on time – Google helped” - I have heard similar comments many times – Is it not their blessings?).  The Most Sacred ‘CONTRIBUTORS” - Even after one leaves the physical body, His/her contribution stays for generations, that too helping them – what perk can can compensate this? ..!!!

LG Connect:

Although relatively new here, I found this LG Connect forum as very useful one. Of course, as a learner, I have to travel a long way, to come near to you all.. Thank you..

God’s grace and support from Google, LGs and millions of our readers, I have been gifted the following records:

21 Million.jpg17.5 Million.JPGBest Photo.JPGStatus 9.8.18.JPG

All these are dedicated back to you – Thank you dear all…

Brief about me: I am a Traveler - Photographer - Reviewer! I have covered more than 36 Countries / States in the previous, almost a decade plus - Mainly Interested in Nature (Wild life, Flowers, Plants, Trees, Landscapes, Monuments, Night Photography, etc.). Videos and Stills in 2D & 3D and Ariel Photography! During travel, I cover Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, etc. also.

Just few samples of photos, recently posted in Google! Thanks,

Salem Museum  (41).jpgScience Park (38).jpgTribal Museum 107.jpgLingaraja temple, Bhubaneswar  (17).JPGWhite Tiger from Nanadankanan Zoo, Odisha, IndiaWhite Tiger from Nanadankanan Zoo, Odisha, IndiaPagoda Point & View Point, Yercaud (64).JPG 

(Sorry, if I have bored you)

Thanks,

I do pray for you all.. & humbly request you to kindly keep us in your prayers,

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

halgr hassan

halgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassanhalgr hassan

Former Google Contributor

Re: halgr hassan

Hey  @halgrhassan

Welcome to Connect.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Also you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others and for this reason I have moved your post into the - Introduce Yourself-August 2018 board. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: halgr hassan

Hi @halgrhassan

Nice photos,would mind describing the place/occasions to know more about you.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

Photos

IMG_1280.copy.jpgIMG_1341.copy.jpgIMG_1281.copy.jpgIMG_1130.copy.jpgIMG_1343.copy.jpgIMG_1235.copy.jpgIMG_1103.copy.jpgIMG_1132.copy.jpg