Did you mean: 
Level 1

Happynest

Whatever

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happynest

Hi @Yujin1

Welcome to Connect.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Also you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others and for this reason I have moved your post here- Introduce Yourself -August 2018. This should help to get it proper exposure . You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: sokkampettai strprabu ELAMBARITHI

Hello @elambarithi,

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my answer in English.

In addition to what @VijayDesai had mentioned, I will move your post to the Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread, because it will fit better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Sonu

Chittor Vijay StambhChittor Vijay Stambh

Re: Jiling Nuwakot diyale

Welcome to Connect, @santoshbajagain!

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, discuss Google Maps contributions and more. And we kindly ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.  

I will move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where it will be a better fit.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Border Trade services.

Hi @Zawminoo and welcome to Connect,

In addition to the information that @Rezgar has share with you I recommend you to read the followings articles which are going to help you to make your post more engaging: 

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself there as an addition to your great photo.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hey!

This is a great way to introduce ourselves. Thanks @MarinSt

Hi everyone, my name is Maneet Kaur and I am a resident of New Delhi, India.

Favorite thing about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that someone can read my reviews and decide which place to visit. Love to share my experience and details I found interesting at a place. I also run a YouTube Channel where freelancers and entrepreneurs can promote their work through visual content marketing. Still learning a lot about establishing a channel each day. Its great to connect with people and learn about their culture, city, and countries. Being a local guide as well as a YouTuber enables me to connect with people beyond the boundaries. 

Fun fact about me: I like to visit movie theaters in the cities I visit. I feel, this tells a lot about the native people. Other than that, I love to connect with local people and indulge in local food. 

Your turn! 🙂

Re: Sonu

Hi @Sonu35

Thanks for sharing. Can you please add a bit more details to your great photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In here you can learn a lot of great tips on how you can make your photo posts even more engaging. 

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Also you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others, that's why I moved your post here- Introduce Yourself- August 2018. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community Dear @Eire27

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Sonu

Hi @Sonu35 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar