MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Welcoming myself to local guide

I am new to local guide. I request all the seniors to encourage the juniors like me to guide people in this connected world. 

Google Moderator

Re: Morning

Hello @Thris77,

In addition to what @JavieraAu had just mentioned, I will move your post to Introduce Yourself - August 2018, because I think it's more suitable there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Welcoming myself to local guide

Hi @Deepakpawariya

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Welcoming myself to local guide

Hi @Deepakpawariya

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

You will definitely find a nice community to share your experience with on Connect.

Some useful tips to start with your journey:when posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

You might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others , and for this reason I will move your post into - Introduce yourself-August 2018 board. 

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi Dear colleague @Xpresso2am
I ask you to use the "AT" Sign mark ( @ ) before the profile's name if they want to reply to a post. for example @Rezgar
In many posts, I see something that the audience is unclear, thank you

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Best clik

Hi @badshahkrish  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Local Guide

Hi @Kumaralok 

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: addlalit

Hi @addlalit  

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Morning

Hi @Thris77  

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi @Suwyma  

Best Regards 
      Rezgar