MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best clik

Hi @badshahkrish and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please feel free to share some information about yourself in there as well. If you ever need some inspiration on what to write, I recommend checking the first post in that thread. 🙂

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: perumahana

Hi @Acong_123 and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this picture with the community, but why not share a bit more about yourself in the post. I think it will be a great addition to your photo and it will help others know you a little better. 🙂

One last thing, I moved your post to this month's introduction thread, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Hi friends i am from BOTAD,GUJARAT,INDIA

Hello @DHARMESH1,

Welcome to Connect.

I would like to inform you that I am moving your post to this topic Introduce Yourself - August 2018 so that you can meet with the other Local Guides.

Since you are new, I suggest you to check Local Guides Program Rules and 5 Core Values of Connect.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Level 2

addlalit

addlalit

Level 10

Re: addlalit

Hi @addlalit

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Google Moderator

Re: addlalit

Hello @addlalit,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

I would like to inform you that I will move your post here Introduce Yourself - August 2018, because it will be more suitable there .

Level 7

Morning

Morning everyone 

Re: Morning

Hi @Thris77

Good morning and welcome to Connect!

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Also do not forget to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello Everyone

1. Name: Holly 

2 Location: USA - currently in Georgia

3. What I love about being a local guide - sharing my experiences and photos of places I visit

4. Favorite thing to explore: State Parks and small, locally owned businesses

5. Fun Facts: I'm a biologist and like doing 5K's. 20180708_103854.jpg20180721_150406(0).jpg20180801_121741(PM)___[org].jpg

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Name: Brian
Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania. (Just West of Philadelphia) I have also lived in Syracuse, NY & Santa Barbara, CA
My favorite thing to explore: My inner self. You never know where you could possibly take yourself from day to day. It translates directly into customized real world experiences and makes your life unique. Other then that, Earth. I haven't gotten to any other planets yet, but when I do I'll get those photos up on Maps pronto for all to see.

Why I'm doing this: I like sharing my photography and my experiences. It makes me feel like a decent human being to be able to help somebody with my photograph or review. Helping them to make a good decision about some kind of business or location I have experienced is a feel good operation.
Fun Fact about me: I'm a musician. Guitar mostly.

20180727_201909-03.jpeg