MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Morbi

Brother @MahabubMunna warm welcome to local guides connect community month of August 2018.

Level 10

Re: Hello

Hi @Ovidiuol

Hello,

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

I would like to introduce myself once again to the local guide community.

NAME: Badre Alam Suddiqui.

What I love being a local guide: It's  my pleasure to share my experience of visiting places through photos, reviews and adding places to google maps. I think it is the best way to help each other.

My favorite (Places/Thing/Cuisine/Others) to explore:Travelling and visiting places and take photos.

Fun fact about me: I myself a diver and now working in a Diving and Salvage Company at Chittagong, Bangladesh.Two tugug boats in Chittagong Dry Dock Jetty.Two tugug boats in Chittagong Dry Dock Jetty.

A Cargo Ship at Chittagong Port jetty.A Cargo Ship at Chittagong Port jetty.

Divers working under a ships bottomDivers working under a ships bottom

A baby cobra came out from jungle.A baby cobra came out from jungle.

I would like to invite all of the local guides to enjoy my photos and works, stay with me.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@MdEmranulHoque You too ! 

New starting .................

Group Editing time ...Group Editing time ...

Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @ShafiulB

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi @Siddiqui-BA 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Introduce Yourself —August 2018

Some information about myself

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Ambrish Varshney
    2. Location:New Delhi
    3. What I love about being a Local Guide: being a Local Guide we can help the community 
    4. My favorite Places:i love monuments, museums, and place where i can enjoy nature  .
    5. Favorite Activity: i love to meet peoples and make the friends so i like to do meetups.
5.jpg

IMG_0189[1].jpg

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself —August 2018

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

Thanks for getting a start on it, but there is one started! You can search the community next time. 

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Re: Morbi

@MahabubMunna That's awesome bro. go ahead.