MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: ركن التعارف

Hola @87200

Además de lo que te hа escrito @VijayDesai, te recomiendo leer las siguientes publicaciones.

Tal vez querrás contarnos un poco más sobre ti. Puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself donde voy a trasladar tu publicación.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: visit as a local,Tel Aviv!

Hello @itaiooo,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Here are some tips for you for when you're posting a new topic:

By the way I will move your post to the Introduce Yourself topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guide

Hello @mayurgilda,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First I recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • If you want to learn how to make your photo posts more engaging you can read the Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" post.

I will move your post to the Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread.

Level 4

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

Por fin encuentro un local guide de León! 

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

My dear Marin
Thanks for your email
But I'm very scary to post to much on Google Guides and do a major step back - I lose before my main-profile on Google Guides
I'm a businessman too and want cooperate to make Meet-Ups in Bangkok.
But it is better in the future the ask me, than I go posting
Google Guides work with to much volunteer moderators, with out any edknowledge.
Google Guides can only growing to a higher level, when the have moderators with brains and not be jealous.

Greetings from Bangkok

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

You are warmly welcome to the local guide connect with your valuable opinion and writings.

Level 6

Re: I am local guide from Tegal , Central Java, Indonesia

Halloo kawan... Kalo boleh tau Tegal nya daerah mana yahh? 

Former Google Contributor

Re: I am local guide from Tegal , Central Java, Indonesia

Hi @Siawiet,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Student

Høney ŤhãkûrHøney Ťhãkûr

Student of Mahakal 

Level 10

Re: Student

Hi @Honey306

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.