Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Bangkok

Welcome to Bangkok

Former Google Contributor

Re: Ready to help in Cairo

Hi @AbduAlfy

I have removed your personal contact details from your post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

One more thing, I've moved your topic to the Introduce Yourself topics. Feel free to share a bit about yourself there

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @gerrit10kamp,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Salam

Halo @Fatahilah,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Sedikit tentang Connect adalah forum diskusi untuk Local Guides - komunitas global para member Google Maps yang suka berkontribusi agar informasi Google Maps lebih akurat dan dapat membantu orang lain.

Silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting, dan untuk membuat post anda lebih bagus saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini What makes a good post?

Saya akan memindahkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - August 2018, dan jangan lupa untuk join thread Forum Perkenalan & Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia untuk bertemu Local Guides asal Indonesia lainnya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hello everybody!
I live in Minsk (Belarus). When visiting Belarus you can see an interesting mix of Soviet and European cultures. Since this year, foreigners do not need a visa to visit Belarus for up to 30 days.
I'm a doctor.
My hobi - I like to sleep! I do not like to see the sights - because in museums I have to struggle with myself not to fall asleep.
I like to travel by bicycle, to spot the views and the animals in the wild.

I like delicious food and wine (this is not an original confession?).
I believe that tourism has become a routine mainstream, and you need to find some other motivations for travel and travel styles. I'm looking for my own way)

Level 5

Я работаю в Интернет. Мое любимое занятие - путешествовать и открывать новые места.
Интересный факт о себе: я люблю фотографировать, общаться с новыми людьми, находить друзей, помогать людям.  

IMG_0095.jpgIMG_1933.jpgIMG_2352.jpg

Level 7

Hi, @HoDogar

Warm  Welcome to Google local guide community (Local Guides Connect).

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

Level 7

Hi, @itsita

Level 7

Hi, @PIXIO

Level 7

Re: visit as a local,Tel Aviv!

Hello Itai,

I am coming to Tel Aviv for the first time in October. Do you have any recommendations for 'must see' places in the city? We like Architecture, History, Fashion and Food!