Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Thank you and your wonderful support and forward

Level 6

1. Name:  Jhon Karl J. Failogo
  2. Location: Philippines (Iloilo City (City of Love) , Region 6 (Western Visayas))
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm new to this one, but what I love most is that I can share everything here on my local experiences to the international community. My thoughts can be shared and voice can be heard worldwide. 
  4. I love to share: virtual tour (360 photos). I'm very passionate in working with local virtual tour, mainly in working with small and medium type businesses here in the local. I'm looking forward on sharing virtual tours of beautiful places here to help promote more our local tourist destinations. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Been Working with QGIS and Google Earth georeferrencing. I was curious about google maps that why I browse and I found out that there's a chance for an individual to be a trusted photographer. After all browsing and reading comments from other users, I found this local guide. Been learning more about this. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I dream a lot. for now, I dream to have a bicycle, Road Bike, Specifically since I'm fun of cycling. Thus to increase my chances to visit more places and to share more here in google, specially on maps. Doing tours while having my body exercise.  here i have a spins of outside our place (https://goo.gl/maps/bUv5LE9uymD2) 14681001_1677343525927763_6695116884659193299_o.jpg

Level 7

1. Name:   Rohith Sarella
  2. Location:  Andhra Pradesh, India
  3. What I like about being a local guide: I like to add Photos and correct the place details .
  4. I love to share:   To give genuine review.
  5. How do I find local guides:   I hear about local guide by my uncle.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   I am not a tourist, but I upload 3 state photos, which are taken by me.
Level 10

@karljfailogo Thanks for good intro.

Level 10

@RohithSarella  Welcome brother.

Level 10

@Kateszaro  Nice intro and nice pic. Thanks a lot.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

@Johanzola   Thanks and welcome.

Level 6

@karljfailogo

Welcome to Connect Karl !

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force

@karljfailogo wrote:
  1. Name:  Jhon Karl J. Failogo
  2. Location: Philippines (Iloilo City (City of Love) , Region 6 (Western Visayas))
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I'm new to this one, but what I love most is that I can share everything here on my local experiences to the international community. My thoughts can be shared and voice can be heard worldwide. 
  4. I love to share: virtual tour (360 photos). I'm very passionate in working with local virtual tour, mainly in working with small and medium type businesses here in the local. I'm looking forward on sharing virtual tours of beautiful places here to help promote more our local tourist destinations. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Been Working with QGIS and Google Earth georeferrencing. I was curious about google maps that why I browse and I found out that there's a chance for an individual to be a trusted photographer. After all browsing and reading comments from other users, I found this local guide. Been learning more about this. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I dream a lot. for now, I dream to have a bicycle, Road Bike, Specifically since I'm fun of cycling. Thus to increase my chances to visit more places and to share more here in google, specially on maps. Doing tours while having my body exercise.  here i have a spins of outside our place (https://goo.gl/maps/bUv5LE9uymD2) 14681001_1677343525927763_6695116884659193299_o.jpg

Level 10

@Berty_Arie  Thanks for your utmost desire. Go ahead.

Level 6

@RohithSarella

Hi Rohit!

Welcome Aboard !

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force