Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Hol

¡Hola!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hol

Hi @ReynaArista - Welcome to Connect! Allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community
    • Google Translate is enabled across Connect, so please feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable 
    • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general

• When responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them

I hope this information has been helpful and I look forward to seeing more of your posts here on Connect! In the meantime I have moved your post to the Introduce Yourself Thread for August!

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

Introduce yourself august

Hey guides! I'm Russ, from Buffalo, New York . I signed up to be a guide because I like helping others with photos and reviews but also like to use it myself. Google provides this great platform to openly voice your opinion, others can read your reviews and give something new a try. I'm all about networking and sharing info. Have any questions? Message me .WNY GUIDESWNY GUIDES

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Hi @VictorOmebije,

Thank you for your advice, I have been 'learning' a lot in just a few days.

It is indeed a great platform and community.

Level 6

My name is Lawrence Kpakpo Acquaye, born and raised in James Town in the heart of Accra but currently lives in a town in the Eastern Region of Ghana noted for oil palm plantation. I have been working as Finance Manager for Serendipalm Company Limited and the resident Director of the Serendipalm Foundation, all located in Asuom. Serendipalm is the world’s first oil palm project that is certified for both Organic and Fair Trade. In addition to my core duties, I have taken on several roles aside, including the role of the chairman of the Fair Trade Committee that awards and oversees community development projects, such as the installation of several deep wells to provide clean drinking water. In that role, he reviews vendor quotes and monitors the Fund’s accounts.  Am a trained Peer Educator on Adolescent Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS and has expertise in small business incubation and development. I enjoy working closely with people and meeting new people from all backgrounds and always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone whenever and wherever his expertise is needed.  I love travelling to new places and got to know of this community on attempting to put the main street near my residence on google maps.

Level 2

Cisse

IMG_20170814_154813.jpg

UMG-n0RDgMU.jpg

v1SSpJqi_PU.jpg

NqfB26iP76k.jpg

UCWZNEfU1Sw.jpg

Bonsoir et Bonjour

Level 10

IMG_20170816_154448.jpg

Hi 

I'm also Maria and I currently live in taciturn Melbourne. In spring we can truly get four seasons in 24 hours. But it's still the most livable city I believe.  I stumbled onto being a Google guide earlier this year and I'm now addicted to it. Everywhere I go now I'm always thinking of how such and such photo or information or experience I'm having might be useful to someone who is checking out a place to visit, shop at or go to. I love photography (all be it mostly on my not too smart smart phone), nature, food, writing, art and am a bit of a contemplative muse. Today I was thinking of the infinite being contained in the finite. 

Level 1

Hey there!

I'm Ivan, from Spain. I'm studyng Civil Engineering and I recently started writing reviews and sharing photos on Google Maps as a Local Guide. Now, I am Level 6 and I will continue my road to level 10 because it is satisfactory to help other people who are searching for a place, a restaurant, a supermarket... in the app. I'd like to say Thank you to all the people who work voluntarily to make Google Maps even more useful.

Greetings from Spain!

Level 10

Welcome to the LG family @Contrainca12 (Ivan).

A warm welcome from Nepal.

🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁

Level 10

The name Maria reminds me of beautiful lady and tennis player Maria Sarapova. 😀😁

Welcome to the LG family @MariaNgo (Maria). Its our pleasure to have you here. 

🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁

@Mangoes wrote:

I'm also Maria and I currently live in taciturn Melbourne.