MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: INTRODUCTION

Hi @santosh0107 A warm welcome to Local guide connect. You are right Google is very helpful platform for everyone. Please introduce yourself here in officially thread.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-August-2017/td-p/398037

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi @santosh0107 I'm moving this post to our August 2017 Introduction thread. Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Welcome @santosh0107 . Do update us on good tour spots in Nepal...

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi, I’m Sivaprasad,  As you may know, I came accidently ..on Local Connect. I am staying  Sharjah  United Arab Emirates. I was hearing that ...everybody getting fine on the way to bus station ..they couldnt find find any zerba line ...and its location. I was searching in google map ...but not and the locations totaly wrong. Now I had posted the photos of Zebra lines..in the Bus Station (Map). I am sure that ..It will be helpful  to the public. Still there is ..mistakes ..I will try to update with pics.  I’m passionate about communication and I a web desinger.  In my free time I like to chat and draw, and now own i will  share my time for local connect. Dear friends share ..your ideas and thoughts.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Hi @sprasad,

Nice to know about you. Continue your contributions to make the maps accurate.

Thanks & Regards,

Fahid K.A.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

HI 

1. Name: Ravi Kiran
  2. Location: Hyderabad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being part of such welcoming global community. I love travelling and using Google Maps.  Uploading reviews and photos is my way to help others and show my gratitude to the world ;).
  4. I love to share: I love writing reviews and sharing photos related to food, art events and nature 😄
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: When i am using maps i got notifications from local guide
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love nature and travellingDSC_01210122.JPG

Level 10
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017