MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

A warm welcome to Local guide connect @timothybfisher@Haruki @PaDeSSo

Hi @AtulKP I m Planning for Geo Walk in next feature. I hope more Local Guides join us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji,

Nice, keep it up and thx for invitation.

I am planing to do some thing special, Hope to connect all local guides together to do the same around their area as much as possible.

Regards,

Atul

AtulP
Level 2

Kittu Tyagi

Kittu Tyagi kittu tyagikittu tyagikittu tyagikittu tyagikittu tyagikittu tyagi

Level 10

Re: Kittu Tyagi

keep it up bro 🙂

Level 2

Hello there, 
i think i am new here, sorry for my bad bad bad english. had to learn by action right now 🙂 cheers

My Name: Eka W. Prasetya

but my username take my son name, some odds myth in our believe that using our son name is a charm (part of it) but i believe it so
My Location: Is In central java indonesia, at Ungaran Mountain

Motivation :  I love being local guide introduce other about our cultural heritage, some part of my passion is looking for cultural heritage site as i can say "BLUSUKAN" most of the time spending out there exploring, adventuring and talking to the villagers. it was so fun..... and i will encourage you to do so if you come here... talking is good exploring is wonderful and adventuring is AMAZING. i love to post the photos of my adventure on the maps if not by using this account i also using @ekawipa account.

How did I hear about Local Guides: mmmm i must confess i am join this because i am sick and tired when marker or description is wrong... ill try to fixing so other will not get lost or miss informed... because i was already became victim by that *dannnggg* hehehehhe but trust me not harm physically but it hurts my feeling *lol* 

Fun Fact of me :  I believe nature have plans for everybody in this world so dont wait it.... come out.... get lost and fix the marker.....
i hope you not getting bored, so come on 🙂 lets go to look some adventure and explore...

Level 8

Hi @divyasvara,

Welcome.

Nice to read your reply. Language, boarders, religion are not a wall to understand each others, there are a emotions which connect us. 

keep contributing because you are having great place around you like angkor watHạ Long Bay and much more about your country Indonesia its islands, volcano and more about commode dragons.

Regards,

@divyasvara wrote:

Hello there, 
i think i am new here, sorry for my bad bad bad english. had to learn by action right now 🙂 cheers

My Name: Eka W. Prasetya

but my username take my son name, some odds myth in our believe that using our son name is a charm (part of it) but i believe it so
My Location: Is In central java indonesia, at Ungaran Mountain

Motivation :  I love being local guide introduce other about our cultural heritage, some part of my passion is looking for cultural heritage site as i can say "BLUSUKAN" most of the time spending out there exploring, adventuring and talking to the villagers. it was so fun..... and i will encourage you to do so if you come here... talking is good exploring is wonderful and adventuring is @Amazing. i love to post the photos of my adventure on the maps if not by using this account i also using @ekawipa account.

How did I hear about Local Guides: mmmm i must confess i am join this because i am sick and tired when marker or description is wrong... ill try to fixing so other will not get lost or miss informed... because i was already became victim by that *dannnggg* hehehehhe but trust me not harm physically but it hurts my feeling *lol* 

Fun Fact of me :  I believe nature have plans for everybody in this world so dont wait it.... come out.... get lost and fix the marker.....
i hope you not getting bored, so come on 🙂 lets go to look some adventure and explore...

AtulP
Level 10

Hi @timothybfisher

Welcome to the World LG Connect Family, we increase our mapping together with our best

Success

Level 10

Hi @divyasvara

You are from Indonesia ? Wonderful Country, welcome brother we can editing some wrong of the places,

Your Country has Borobudur one of the World Heritages, can you share or show us any beatiful photos of Indonesia, thank You

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

lol 

u really dont remember  😛  

Level 7

Name: Andre

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Getting high level badges and perks. 

I love to share: 360 pictures and location opening & closing times. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: Not sure how. Google Maps maybe. 

Fun Fact About Me: I love tech. 

i dream in code.