MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

I am Next you @MariaBi 😉Hello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is Me

NAME: OSAMA  (Son,Husband,Father & a Pharmacist)

With My Daughter AnoodWith My Daughter AnoodWith My Daughter Anood

AMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAG

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING  compare prices ,wait the 70% sale

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time with my kids which resturant , children museum , Gardens , Playing Areas .....

20170420_085225.jpg

How I Hear About Local Guides :

its a funny story : i visit Netherland for business i stay in a nice Hotel and go vegetarian for two days in the 3rd day i go with friend to a turkish restaurant and it was a very very tasty we try the majority of the menu , when i come back i upload the pics on google maps, @ that time i don't know about Local guides after couple of days i receive  an email from google : (Thanks for adding photos to Google Maps! Your New Photo is a great addition to google maps Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places. Thanks for sharing your photos with the world. You're invited to join Local Guides! )

I accept the invite without any delay and start to make the world better place as much as i can.

Fun Fcats About Me : one of few men on earth who love & enjoy Playing With kids all the day ( there is a child inside me )

Ikea Ice creamIkea Ice creamIkea Ice cream

Where to Meet:

See You All Soon in

San francisco , Jordan & Your City 

wish you all the best because you make your best you bring something amazing and valuable to life of thousands of Local Guides and make it easy to help each other Thank you .....

Level 9

very very nice Photo and intro @MariaBi 🙂

Connect Moderator

Welcome to Local guide connect all new friends @Rashad79 @AjitW

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

Welcome again @LucioV local guides connect in august.

Connect Moderator

1. Name: Naresh Darji
  2. Location: Gujarat, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other people can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:wherever I travel use the Google maps so maps asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realised that its a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people's who doing same thing like me.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a professional GIS analyst and mapping is my passion. I love to discover new Places & local foods everywhere.

IMG_20141225_145944.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Welcome again month of august @MariaBi and nice photos. 

Level 9

@Rashad79 bro from Azerbaijan Welcome  🎁 🎉

@NareshDarji very nice to see you here 😊

🎉🎉

@MahmudPolash Welcome Beardos Team 🎅👳

@LucioV My Legend Welcome 😊

🎉🎉

@HelloSamsonR my Superstar 😊 

🎉🎉

@BishowvijayaP my Berdos Team 👳

🎉🎉